You are looking for a cool luggage roller? With the Dakine split scooter in camouflage optics you are optimally equipped.
Thanks to the 65 liter storage space you have enough space to stow all your important holiday utensils. Matching the trolley in Glisan design, there are Dakine backpacks, quilts and more. so you can coordinate your travel equipment perfectly.
-Outer two-way zipper
-Hinged in 2 spacious sides
-Separating surface of the sides is made of mesh with zipper
-In these Fachern are small RV Steckfacher
-Bottom side is a spacious zipped luggage compartment
-Lower parting mesh surface has a double-layered zip pocket
-Slightly padded lining
-Retractable telescopic handle
-Stable rolling system with high-quality, quiet polyurethane rollers (as with inliners)
-4 stable, paddedCarrying straps
-Reinforced floor with polyurethane coating
-Protective shells at the lower corners made of sturdy polyurethane
-Standard feet? made of sturdy polyurethane
-Lock zipper closed by locksmith
-Embroidered Dakine logo on the front side
-Volume: 65 liters.
-Weight: 4.5 kg
-Measurements: 76x 36 x 33 cm
-Material: 95% polyester, 5% PVC
Dakine Split Roller 65l Demo
The DaKine Split Roller 65L is one of the best designed and executed pieces of luggage we've seen here at HQ. The 65-litre
Dakine Cruiser Roller Bag
- Very handsome and seems to be a bit more durable (minus the crappy handle) than the last few Dakine suitcases I've purchased.
- Bag is super mobile and was a welcome addition to the trip to Italy.
- Have only traveled once with it, but internationally and it held up.
- Use it and then dispose once its worn out at this price!<
- My 8 year old even uses it with ease thanks to the 4 wheels.
- Greatly disappointed as I am still dealing with this item on our vacation I purchased this for.