Dakine's gray touch screen compatible Ventilator Glove is a protective cycling glove that features 3 mm thick gel padding on the heel of the hand and protects against falling hands.
The air-permeable silicone ensures a comfortable fit! You'll be amazed!.
-Material: 40% polyester, 34% polyamide, 16% polyurethane, 8% elastane, 2% rubber
-Material Handprints: Breathable 4-Way Stretch Nylon
-Material palm: silicone mesh (seamless)
-3mm thick gel pad pads
-Microfleece thumb material for nose / glasses
-Fingertips coated with silicone
-Velcro on the wrist
-Permeable to air
-Weight: 570 grams
Performance Mountain Bike Gloves Review By Performance Bicycle
A perfect combination of lightweight protection, high reflectivity and trail-specific features, the Performance Mountain Gloves are
Dakine Ventilator Gloves - 2016
- Vented silicone mesh palm increases airflow and handlebar control, plus its lightweight, 4-way stretch releases hot air to prevent overheating and gives a minimal feel on the back of the hand.
- If these hold true to the first pair I owned, I expect they'll have pulled apart by the end of summer.
DAKINE Ventilator Glove - Men's
- In fact, the only place that the Ventilator isn't perforated is the microfleece thumb panel -- and even it's optimized to wick and breathe.
- The Ventilator is made with a four-way stretch nylon mesh back that allows air to flow freely through the glove.
- The palm is a vented silicone mesh that lets cool air enter and hot air escape.
- The Ventilator is touch-screen compatible, which means you can use your phone or MP3 player without removing gloves.
- Closure is taken care of by a hook-and-loop tab at the wrist.
- The Dakine Ventilator Gloves come in four sizes: Small through X-Large.
- I'm not sure how long they will last due to lightweight material and design but they are so damn comfortable.
- The length and shape of the fingers all fit well and don't leave you webbed like a duck or extra material in the fingertips.
- Very comfortable, velcro closer very good and holds them closed all the time.
- Only negative is I would like to see thumb area where I shift gears to have a double layer as it does where out at the seam for me but this is after a very long time using the gloves.
- I just bought 2 more pairs of these gloves replacing my old ones because I lost the first 2 pairs.
- Excellent product so I hope they keep making this model.
- For as light weight as they are they are still pretty warm.
- And even though they are full-fingered glvoes, my hands have not yet felt to hot.
- The seam between my right middle and index finger started to split only after three rides.
- I anticipate that these will be worn out by the end of the year.
- If you are looking for longevity, you may want to select a sturdier pair.
- However they ripped the first time I made contact with the ground.
- They are not sturdy at all and I do not see them making it past one season of hard riding.
- I've washed tham a couple of times and they've held up well without shrinking.
- After couple of times they have started to tear at seams.