With the Deeluxe TPS Shield you can stiffen the tongue flex of your boots and increase its performance.
-S = (MP) 22-24.5 = (US) 4 -6.5 = (EU) 35.5 -38.5
-M = (MP) 25 -27.5 = (US) 7 -9.5 = (EU) 39.0 -42.5
-L = (MP) 28 -30.5 = (US) 10 -12.5 = (EU) 43.0 -46.0
Deeluxe Deemon Navy Product Video At Blue Tomato
The Deemon is the go-to boot for many Deeluxe team riders. It has a blend of comfort and response in its asymmetrical Custom Flex CC
DEELUXE Snowboarding ID 6.3 PF Boots, Size 28.0, Black/White
- A d-lug sole features slytech one foam for additional cushioning and a Thermo block insulation layer.
- It’s also available with any of our liners and can Sport an optional tps Shield.
DEELUXE Snowboarding Empire TF Boots
- Its asymmetric shell provides ankle articulation for tweaking out grabs and getting creative on natural terrain, while still offering a highly responsive flex, thanks to its Dupont Surlyn backstay, which seamlessly transfers energy for powerful heelside turns.
- Designed with Deeluxe’s D-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane, the Empire won’t succumb to sopping-wet slush or bottomless powder, ensuring total dryness through the wettest possible conditions.
- Its heat-moldable Empire TF liner wraps around your foot and upper shin for the best possible fit, conforming to the shape of your foot over time without pressure points.
- Section Control Lacing allows you to adjust the different zones of the boot with the quick yank of a cord, giving you custom control that only takes seconds to dial in.
- Contributing even more support along the upper shin, the boot’s Powerstrap delivers extra stiffness when you’re charging at high speeds.
- The Remedy outsole has a streamlined silhouette, which, in addition to shaving weight, allows crampons to more closely hug the sole, and the fade-out profile minimizes toe and heel drag.
- Rubber spikes ensure reliable traction on sketchy slopes, and sharp edges aid in traversing to hidden pow stashes.