The Deuter brand provides you with a wide variety of sport backpacks.
At the same time, they attach particular importance to high-quality workmanship.
The combination of innovative design with great colorways is becoming increasingly popular with outdoor enthusiasts.
The backpack has a volume of 14 liters. By dividing into different subjects, you gain storage space and maintain the overview. In a large main compartment with zipper you get stashed rain jacket and change clothes.
A small front compartment with integrated organizer compartment offers additional space for mobile phones and co. A great feature of the backpack is the removable rain cover and the stowable helmet mount. Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and a meshed Airstripes back pad ensure comfortable wear. So you enjoy the best ventilation and a compact seat.
-Large main compartment with zipper
-Front pocket with organizer and zipper
-Side outer pockets
-Stowable helmet mount
-Airstripes Back Pad
-Ergonomic shoulder straps
-Weight: 750 g
-Volume: 14 liters.
-Size: 46/23/17 (H x W x D) cm
-Material: 40% Polyester / 60% Nylon
Deuter Pulse One Bottle Belt - AW16
- A breathable foam back ensures your waist remains cool and comfortable during warmer weather.
- The belt of the holder is adjustable, providing a customisable fit for added comfort.
- The belt also features two zipped pockets and a key hook, ensuring your small valuables are safe and secure.
- Please note - the bottle is not included with the belt and must be purchased separately.
Deuter Front Triangle Bag
- This frame bag for bicycles keeps your most essential items within reach at all times.
- Easy-to-install and convenient to use, the Front Triangle Bag is a handy accessory for every cyclist.
- It fits closely enough to my road-bike frame, and with three strong velcro straps it stays firmly in place.
- My knees never touch it, and it is only barely wider than the small posts on my frame, so it doesn't distract at all.
- I put it through its paces on a rainy day ride in New Orleans yesterday (and if you know tropical rainstorms you know how wet I got).
- I still keep my phone in a zip-lock bag because I'm not an idiot, but I could have gotten away without it.
- I have a 57cm road frame and this bag hangs snugly off my frame, doesn't sway in the winds and the material, zipper and capacity are all fantastic.
- I've left this bag in the rain on my bike accidentally for 3 days and the stuff inside was totally dry.
- It fits my flat bar city bike (with sloping top tube) and still allows for 2 water bottles.
- It also fits my full suspension mountain bike (frame bag installed reversed).
- This may have been done intentionally as a slightly too small bag is better than one that is slightly too large.
- But I could have probably gotten the Banjo Brothers medium frame bag to fit and gained a bit more storage volume.
- However, the size is different (significantly smaller) than advertised and as such the bag is not suited for the indented purpose.
- You can even tell in the picture that it has really thick seams around its entire perimeter.
- I have rectangular tubing on my mountain bike, and the pack looks like it was custom made for it.
- The overall material quality is very good, and I'm very pleased with this product.
- Bought it for my Mukluk fatbike fit a place to put spare gloves, wallet and phone.
- Works great (though not quite as spacious inside as I wanted) will fit any of my bikes perfectly.
- So one star off for simply being too rigid making putting a larger phone (Droid maxx2) difficult to store in it.
- I do have to use a medium sized water bottle below it but I usually have plenty extra water.
- I would have given it full marks if the bottom strap had been longer.
- That was why I originally bought this, and I threw in two anker batteries, wallet, keys, extra cable lock,...
- Great for holding snacks, wallet, lights, batteries, all sorts of good stuff.
Deuter Giga Bike 28l Backpack
Deuter GIGA BIKE 28L Backpack.