The Deuter brand has a wide range of backpacks.
Here, the high-quality workmanship is always the focus.
The great quality and the different color combinations are gaining in popularity with outdoor fans.
The Flexen backpack is identical to the Futura and equips you with the usual features. In the main compartment of the blue backpack you get next change clothes, also maps and snacks well stowed. In addition, two small front pockets offer space for petty cash, mobile phones and more. Especially convenient is the additional access to the main compartment over the bottom front compartment. In the bottom compartment is the rain cover which you can pull as needed on the backpack. In two side mesh pockets you get drinks and suntan stowed and also get quick access to it.
An ergonomically shaped back and padded straps ensure a comfortable ride. Paired with an adjustable hoist harness, you’ll benefit from optimal load distribution and a long outdoor spa.
-Volume: 28 liters.
-Hydration system compatible
-1 large main compartment
-Small front compartment with access to the main compartment
-Side mesh pockets
-Aircomfort-FlexLite Carrying System
-Dimensions (HxWxD): 54 x 32 x 23 cm -Material: Nylon, Polyester
Deuter Futura 28 Hiking Backpack
- It’s accommodating 28-liter capacity, ultralight weight of 2 lbs.
- Accommodating internal and external pockets and loops keep your cargo compartmentalized, organized, and easy to grab.
- The Futuras keep backcountry safety in mind: the detachable waterproof rain cover featuring a reflective logo for use at night, and the SOS label providing just-in-case lifesaving tips.
- Whether on urban escapades or excursions in the great outdoors, the Futura 28 is the high-performance, super-versatile solution for any adventure.
Deuter Futura 28 Pack
- Both of my packs have the ability to divide the main compartment in half with a zippered “floor” which is very useful for organization.
- I keep first aid, toilet paper, my headlamp and other utility items in the bottom pocket, clothes in the top pocket and small frequently used items in the smaller panel pocket.
- The rainfly is essential on packs like this and it works very well.
- I’ve had the pack a few weeks now and have been on 6 hikes with it and it really is great.
- The many compartments held things well and kept things separate so that it was easy to find something without having to dig through the main compartment each time.
- It is small comfortable but have a lot of space inside.
- The ventilation technology that makes our back not touch the backpack is the best!<
- The only thing I would suggest is if they could have had one ‘small stuff’ pocket nearer the top for keys, etc that you would want on short order.
- I have been training with this pack with about 15 kg in it on some fairly steep terrain and on steps and it is comfortable and seems very sturdy.
- I had to order the additional side packs or this pack would not work at all.
Deuter Camping & Hiking 2017 // Top 10 Best Sellers
Deuter Camping & Hiking 2017 // Top 10 Best Sellers For more info about deuter Camping & Hiking, Click the circle in the corner.: