You are a child of the mountains and you prefer to spend the summer and winter in the Alpine area? Then we have a backpack that feels just as comfortable in such areas.
We are talking about the new Deuter Freerider Pro 30.
This Alpine Backpack comes with all sorts of features and decades of experience of the Deuter brand. So you notice in terms of quality and thoughtful details the attention to detail in this touring backpack.
We especially like to highlight the features that make it so incredibly strong, especially in winter. So you can put everything you need for a daredevil ride in or on the Freerider Pro 30.
Thanks to special straps, you can easily attach your snowboard or skis.
And space for the helmet is still there.
Of course, you also have a separate and easy-to-reach pocket for your Google.
-Volume: 30 liters.
-Material: 40% polyester, 60% polyamide
-Weight: 1720 g
-Dimensions: 56 x 32 x 22 (HxWxD) cm
-Vari Flex System
-Ski goggle compartment
-Padded hoist strap
-Removable seat mat
-Zipper access on jerking
-Attachment loops for helmet holders
-Bracket for pimples or sticks
-Ventilation foam printing
-Snowboard / Ski Mount
-Compatible with 3.0-liter hydration system
-Adjustable chest strap
Deuter Freerider Pro 30 – Black/Granite
- Options galore for carrying your riding essentials; The full back panel opening with heavy-duty zipper allows access to the main compartment while lashed-on gear blocks access from the front.
- It also allows you to get in without letting the snow in!
- Also, the comfortable VARIFLEX pivoting hip belt will follow your natural movements.
Deuter Freerider Pro 30
- The pro pack comes with an additional large two-way opening at the back for easy access to the main compartment without having to unfasten your snowboard or snowshoes.
- The highly durable attachment options guarantee a quick and solid mounting of your skis, board, etc.
- I’ve used this as a hiking pack for the last 4 months and I’m completely in love with it.
- I am 5’11” and 175lbs but it will fit smaller and much bigger frames.
- Multiple adjustments allow you to dial in the comfort of the pack, so much that you forget you’re wearing it.
- I have chronic hip and back pain and I’ve never felt this back pack intensify either pain.
- There’s ample room for everything you need and want and has the helmet carrier that allows for external storage for other items like extra boots, sandels, coats etc.
- It was small enough to use as a carry on when we went to and from Alaska but held everything I needed it to for a family of 4 while travelling.
- I can’t wait till the winter when this pack will truly be put to the test.
- I would recommend this back pack to my family and friends.
- Best skiing pack I’ve ever had, it fits close to my back and doesn’t move around yet is still very comfortable.
- Its also narrow enough that doesn’t inhibit motion of my upper body and arms.
- The size (volume) is good and it compresses really well for less than full loads.
- Also carries skis (or board) well, either as A-frame or diagonally.
- It wont fit a helmet inside but mine came with a helmet carrier that works great on the outside.
- This really helps to make the backpack fit tight on your back without any movement!
- Very easy to strap on even large skis (187cm, 145mm/115/137).
- The only improvement could be to make the zippers waterproof as well.