The Dickies Work Pant was originally invented as workwear and today it is also very popular in streetwear.
The heavy fabric withstands all hardships and always looks good thanks to its crease-free design.
The 874 Work Pant Washed by Dickies is already prewashed and thus has a softer feel and lacks the bow fold.
The classic in streetwear comes with two side pockets and two side pockets.
-Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
-Cut: Original Fit
-2 side pockets
-2 side pockets (left with button closure)
-Waistband with belt loops
-Zip-Fly with hook closure
-Simple label details
-High quality processed
Dickies Men's Original 874 Work Pant
- This Pair gives you the classic style and dependability of Dickies Twill Work Pants with a little something extra to scathe off shivers: a warm, toasty 65/35 cotton / polyester flannel lining and shell.
- What wind chill?: Polyester / cotton twill blend; 2 front slash pockets; 2 rear pockets; Machine wash / dry.
- I am glad I did because they would have been too small.
- I suspect The Carrharts would have fit just right if I had ordered the size I normally wear.
- The Dickie's were also quite tight in the upper thighs.
- That said, the Dickie's look nice and look like they will hold their crease well beyond the point that I will no longer be able to stuff myself into them.
- The flannel on the inside felt thin and was not overly soft while the Flannel in the Carrharts was thicker and much softer.
- It may be that the Dickie's had to use a lighter weight flannel so that the flannel would not interfere with the creases in the pants which is obviously not an issue in the Carrharts.
- I bought the Dickie's for work in the office and the Carrharts for use outside where thicker flannel will be appreciated.
- I may eventually appreciate that the flannel on the Dickie's is not any thicker later this year when they will be needed for the trip into the office.
- The fabric is somewhat stiff, but a pre-washing before wearing helped that.
- After reading the other reviews, although I wear a 36 I ordered 38's, and they're an inch too big, maybe more.
- They are warm and comfortable, and the quality of the seams, etc.
- The belt loops are a little small, my "work belts" won't fit; also, the depth of the pockets is a little too small: change falls out if I sit in a recliner.
- Nevertheless, I am well-satisfied when the price, and the wonderful warmth, are considered.
- They are not the heavyweight items that construction workers or outdoorsmen would wear in brutal weather.
- They do however provide an extra layer of warmth in chilly conditions without being as tight or restrictive as long underwear.
- I've been wearing these and flannel lined jeans for some years now.
- The jeans are warmer because the jean material is heavier than the twill but jeans are not always appropriate.
- I usually wear a size 32 (or 33 max), but size 34 on these pants fit me right.
- They're a little bit stiff, but that's just because their multi layered.
- I listened to other reviews and bought the next waist size up from what I am and they fit nicely.
- The flannel is nice and soft and doesn't feel warm exactly, but it certainly helps fend off the biting cold.
- They are pretty heavy duty, and the fabric doesn't look fancy, so probably not the best work pants except for casual friday in the winter.
- Had to exchange normal size for larger size and it was just about the same.
- Definitely want a second layer if you are going to be out in sub-freezing temps.
- On the plus side, it has a coating which just sheds water.
- Waist was perfect but did not have a length in his size so had to have the length altered.
Dickies 30" Inseam,32" Waist,Black Traditional 874 Work Pants
You Need This Tool Episode 34 | Dickies Original 874 Work Pants
Dickies Mens Original 874 Work Pants - https://amzn.to/2d42nxM Its Friday Fool, You Need This Tool. This weeks tool is the Dickies