The Short Sleeve Slim Work Shirt for Men is a classic from Dickies. In a simple dark gray, it fits perfectly with any occasion.
The shirt is very robust and carries a distinctive loose style.
The two patch breast pockets and logo patch at the bottom hem make it an absolute eye-catcher.
Whether at work or a chic evening in the bar: with the Dickies shirt you’re ready for anything.
-Men’s Short Sleeve Shirt
-Moisture transport for a comfortable fit
-Dickies logo patch on the front
-With button closure
-Breast pockets with button closure
-Fit: Slim Fit
-High quality processing
-Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
The Hanging Short Sleeve Work Shirt By Dickieshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSA3Zg33w2M
This classic work shirt has a generous cut through the shoulders and chest to give you plenty of room for movement. It’s made with a
Dickies Women’s Slim Snap Front Warm-Up Jacket,86306
- Also featured are knit cuffs, multiple patch pockets, a stretch Red knit interior pocket (White knit pocket on White), a back yoke and side vents.
Dickies Juniors’ Solid Cap-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- The shirt looks just like it does in the picture, and is not tight or form fitting; the ‘v’ is modest, so you don’t need a cami underneath.
- My problem is that they are very sheer and also very small.
- I like my shirts to fit loosely so I ordered an x-large, I’m normally a large.
- These are juniors so I knew it wouldn’t be crazy loose, but these shirts were still skin tight.
- The material was soft and strectable she had it for a couple of months and it has not fade or loss it’s shape in the washer or dryer.
- Because of other reviews I bought a size large, although I am usually a medium.
- I wanted a modest light shirt for hot summer months, that was fitted without being too tight.
- They are also quite wrinkle resistant which I appreciate.
- It is a bit big however, in the bust area but it looks nice as a relaxed fit, half tucked in.
- I am 103lb/5’4′, somewhat flat-chested (and proud of it) and ordered XS.
- I will order my Tees from Dickies from now on because of the quality.
- Washed many times, no piling or shrinking even after the dryer.
- The small is what I got, in white and I really liked the design, the neck line and the material.
- I have decided to go with non-cotton tops as I tend to just ruin these sort of tops with my over-active sweating.
- The material seemed like it would retain shape – but not the kind of shape that I wanted.
- I think these are great casual shirts or you could dress up too.
- The colors were exactly the same as the pics, and I love how the V on the v-neck is modest, it doesn’t go down too much to show too much cleavage.
- Update 8/16/13:
Just changed my 5-star review to a 3-star review.
- After a few washes, I noticed small holes starting to form in the shirts.
- Also, I noticed after comparing all the shirts that they are not all the same size, and I ordered an XL in 6 different colors.
- They all say XL on them, but they are not all the same size when they are laid on top of each other or hung next to each other.
- Actually, it fits me pretty much exactly the way it fits the model in the picture (don’t you just love when that happens?!).
- The fabric is soft enough, not itchy, thick enough but not too thick and not too thin.
- I’m impressed with the quality for the price, that’s for sure.
- To be honest, I’ve bought Dickies brand in the past and I’ve never thought the brand was bad “quality” but the fit has certainly been questionable.
- I was really surprised at how perfectly this shirt fit me and I plan on buying several more as long as they don’t raise the price.
- Just grew out of the girls sizes due to the length of the shirt.