The short sleeve shirt combines a casual style with high quality.
The material mix makes the shirt particularly robust and suitable for everyday use. In addition, a moisture-regulating technology ensures a comfortable fit.
The cut is slightly oversize and thus picks up the typical worker style perfectly. In combination with a Dickies Pant you dress up in the sporty look of the US brand.
This is known for its fashion-conscious and high-quality clothing.
-Short sleeve shirt for men
-Fit: Original Fit
-Dickies logo patch
-Material: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
Dickies Men’s Short-Sleeve Flex Twill Work Shirt
- The shirt pockets have a button, OK, that works fine for the big stuff, what they lack is a flap over the pocket, the small items fall out.
- Dickies used to make ones that had the flap in short sleeved shirts.
- Tons of extra material around the waist when tucked in.
- Little more space in the fit which is perfect but also it’s not too much space.
Dickies Men’s Short-Sleeve Work Shirt
- It has a square tail design that looks good tucked in or hanging out.
- It’s crafted from our sturdy poly/cotton, twill work cloth woven for durability and longevity.
- This shirt will also help you stay dry with its moisture-wicking properties.
- For added utility, two chest flap pockets with button closure provide storage on the job.
- Other details include pencil division on left pocket, standard spread collar, and dye to match melamine buttons.
- The tag on the shirt (Charcoal, Medium) says 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- And I never dry in dryer but for 10 minutes to get mostly dry, then I hanger the rest.
- Doing this with all shirts like this minimizes ironing and shrinkage over the life of the piece (dryers kill clothes).
- I marked “fits as expected” but that’s only because I now expect all clothing to fit differently than what sizes once indicated.
- I’m the same weight & measurement as I was 2 decades ago (5-9, 185); however, I now sometimes have to buy extra large rather than just large.
- Clothes are now made all over the world; that has to create sizing problems.
- You have to wash these shirts to get out the stiffness and whatever is used to process the fabric but they hold their shape well, look sharp and they are perfect for the shop.
- The XXL has always fit him fine across the chest and shoulders, albeit consistently a little long in the bottom.
- I was expecting a dark silver gray like the picture or maybe an off blackish gray.
- Maybe my computer screen color display is off a bit, maybe.
- I guess I’ll have to order the black next time and wash until it’s charcoal gray.
- The fabric is not too thick for summertime and not too thin for winter time, just right thickness.
- I will add update on the quality after wearing and washing it several months.
- It was impossible to unbutton one of two shirts until loose threads were cut.
- The other shirt could be unbuttoned, but it also has loose threads.
- Ones purchased originally and described above have held up better than expected through several washings, so I got two more.
- Finding them fine in all respects, I upped my rating from 3 to 4 stars.
- Makes no difference to me, but some may appreciate an opening for a pencil at the top of the pocket flaps.
- Comfortable with shirttail that stays tucked in when squatting.
The Short Sleeve Work Shirt By Dickieshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXXROsngBSg
This durable work shirt has a generous cut through the shoulders and chest to give you plenty of room for movement. The sturdy