Summer can come with the olive green Dickies Work Short.
The classic short pants match shirt and shirt and always dress you well.
The side pockets, the hip bags and the smaller pocket on the trouser leg are handy on the construction site for ruler, mobile phone and Co., in everyday life, they accommodate your trifles, so you have your important things always ready. Building site? Properly read! The Dickies Work Short is the short version of the Work Pant and was originally intended for use at work. The sturdy material and useful details have over time made the Work Short well-established in the streetwear industry.
-2 side pockets
-2 bags, one with button
-Small pocket on the leg
-Taped Dickies label
-Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
-Fit: Loose Fit
The 13″ Loose Fit Multi Pocket Twill Work Short By Dickies
This heavy-duty short sits at the waist, has a roomier fit through the seat and thigh and with a 13″ inseam, the hem comes in right at
Dickies Men’s 13 Inch Relaxed Fit Stretch Twill Work Short
- In other words, get out a tape measure, or just add about 4 inches to your jeans waist size.
- This is my second pair of Dickies shorts, but my first with this stretch fabric.
- It looks like normal fabric, although the weave is tighter than the usual Dickies shorts.
- Overall I like them better than the regular Dickies shorts.
- The best thing about Dickies shorts is the cell phone pocket.
- While not something I would trust my phone to if riding a motorcycle (phones sometimes will slip out of the pocket when seated,) I find that having the pocket means my phone is always in a pretty safe spot.
- I don’t have to worry about the face getting scratched by keys or a money clip because the only thing I ever put in that pocket is my phone.
- Another thing worth mentioning is the closure on the waist.
- It is not a button as is the norm for my other Dickies.
- Oh and maybe I’d change the loops back to less of a tunnel-loop (a thinner or narrower loop style looks better IMO.)
In my photos, the blue is this item and the black pair is my older pair of a different style.
- The pockets are cut more like slacks than jeans (less relaxed, see photo.) I have a feeling I will like the more relaxed cut better, but we will see.
- The coin pocket on the right side is gone, and I don’t think I will miss it.
- The fabric is very durable and the shorts are a good choice for working or for casual wear.
- Didn’t have any problems with wrinkles either, when they came out of the washing machine.
- I consider this a very good purchase and the price was right.
- These come down to the knee cap on me and are much more comfortable sitting.
- The only problem is the zipper could be longer and the pockets could be deeper, not a big problem but thats the reason for four stars.
- For the price, they are made well and I plan to order a size smaller.
- When comparing looks the same but when trying on fit different.
- I have othe shorts with same length inseam and these are so much longer.