The Bella is new to the Flow Snowboards family and is, so to speak, the stronger sister of the Jewel Board.
Also, the Bella has a twin shape, the reflex solid wood core with biaxial fiberglass and carbon inserts, 3DT sidecut and a sintered base, which brings neat speed. Decisive for the Bella is the PopCam camber profile.
The middle of the board lies flat and goes in the binding area in a camber with negative bias over ands on both sides again in flat lying tips. The PopCam profile makes Bella a responsive and accurate all-terrain snowboard that will get you in the park and on the slopes.
Thanks to the Flow Kush Control urethane inserts in the side bolsters, the base and in the topsheet, the Bella is optimally equipped to maintain its smoothness on uneven terrain and to dampen vibrations.
-Application: All Terrain Freestyle
-Binding assembly: 4×4 inserts
-Shape: True Twin
-Flex: 5/10 -Medium
-Construction: PopCam -Hybrid Camber
-Fiberglass: Bi Axial Laminates with Carbon
-Sidecut: 3D Dual Transitional
-Kush Control Technology: Urethane Inserts in Base, Sidewall and Topsheet
-24.2 cm (146 cm)
-24.4 cm (149 cm)
-24th9 cm (152 cm)
-41-63 kg (146 cm)
-48-68 kg (149 cm)
-57-88 kg (152 cm)
Flow Bella Snowboard 2016 17
Bella – Flow 2016/17 Snowboard TIP TO TAIL SHE’S SIMPLY A BEAUTY The ALL-NEW Bella is women’s specific Tru-Twin, all-
Lamar Belle Women’s Complete Snowboard Package M3 Bindings + Boots – Board Size 141
- The fun, forgiving flex is achieved by a combination of a litewood core that has a top and bottom layer of bi-axial fiberglass.
- The Anti Cam camber profile, which bends the tips up on the board, gives it a more playful catch-free ride.
- Don’t be, cause this board features a UHMW extruded p-tex base.
Flow Bella STD Snowboard – Women’s 143cm
- The Bella features their KUSH-CONTROL Plus technology that consists of 3 unique urethane features strategically placed in the base, sidewall and topsheet to create the smoothest and strongest boards on the hill.
- The 93A durometer urethane sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore to provide stability and a smooth ride.