The NX2 is probably Flow's best known rear entry binding, and the first choice for riders who prefer a tight flex.
The Hybrid Capstrap of the NX2 wraps around your toes and pushes the boot firmly into the heelcup, giving you even more control over your snowboard and maneuvering it more precisely.
The aluminum chassis and 2-component highback also provide the taut flex of the NX2, making the NX2 a popular rear entry-level bike for riders with a tougher snowboard. The NX2's 3-degree continuous footbed provides a comfortable stand, while the heel and pad OC-Kush Damage Pads intercept hard landings and absorb unpleasant vibrations for a smooth ride.
-Scope of delivery: 1 pair
-Compatible: 4x4, 3D, ICS Channel
-Flex: 8/10 -Stiff
-Support Panel: ATM.8
-I Powerstrap: Hybrid
-I Highback: GF Nylon Mod-Highback
-I Baseplate: Aluminum Alloy Rocker Baseplate with 2.5 ° BankBeds and OC Kush damping
-I Buckles: LSR Buckles
-I N.A.S.T.Y. (New Active Strap Technology)
Binding Size -Shoe Size -M = 36.0 -41.0
-L = 40.0 -44.5
-XL = 44.0 -49.5
Flow NX2-GT Hybrid Snowboard Binding
- The Modback highback and Rockered baseplate are made with aluminum alloy to make the binding stiff, responsive, and ultra-lightweight, and the highback has a carbon panel for even more enhanced energy transfer.
- The Rockered baseplate also makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges that allow your board to flex more naturally underfoot.
- Canted footbeds align your legs in a more natural position for reduced fatigue, and they're made with EVA to absorb vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Plus, OC Kush cushioning protects your feet from harsh impacts.
- Finally, the Multidisk makes the NX2-GT Fusion compatible with any major mounting system so you can ride it with whatever board you like.
Flow NX2 Hybrid Snowboard Bindings 2018 - Men's