For even more fun? In the snow, Giro now has the Launch Plus for you! With safe in-mold construction and active ventilation openings, it brings light weight and optimal climate with it.
With an adjustable and padded chinstrap and in-form-fit system, the children’s helmet can be adapted to every little head and, thanks to its cool design, makes every child’s heart shine! The soft and comfortable inner pads also provide a high level of comfort and ensure the non-plus-ultra of coziness, so your child will not want to sell the helmet so quickly. Of course, the Giro Launch is also compatible with the glasses.
The Giro Chico or Rev children’s ski goggles fit perfectly to ensure a seamless transition.
-In Mold construction
-Super soft 3D application
-Padded, removable earpads
-Adjustable, padded chinstrap with click closure
-In-Form-Fit Adaptation System
-10 SuperCool ventilation openings with mesh coverage
-Security-checked: EN 1077
-XS = 49.0? 52.0 cm
-M = 52.0 -55.5 cm
Giro LAUNCH Childrens Snowboard Ski Helmet
- The Launch is equipped with the In Form Fit System and offered in two youth sizes ensuring the great fit.
- The bonus of a soft interior and Super Cool Vents keeps kids comfortable all day long.
- The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- IN FORM FIT SYSTEM
The In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds—even with gloves on.
- The Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- MATCHING KIDS GOGGLES AVAILABLE
Looking for a matching pair of Kids goggles?
- Nothing will give your kid confidence like sporting the best looking/performing gear on the mountain.
- We started our fourteen month old snowboarding this year and we obviously wanted to protect her noggin.
- We tried another “kids” helmet and it was way too heavy on her head and made her topple over.
- This helmet is so much lighter and so much more comfortable for her.
- The padding is really nice and it feels like it protects her head adequately while there is still room for her to grow into it.
- Super comfortable (I would hear about it otherwise), easy to adjust and keep my little girl warm and protect.
- Have recommended to all my mom friends and will buy in a larger size when she outgrows this one.
- The sizing confused me because the Launch used to have its own sizing system, but it’s now the same as the others.
- The adjustment system is easy to use and the helmet is able to be secured without the chin strap (though that is always used!).
- Impact ability has not been tested (thank goodness!!), but it appears well made, and is comfortable.
- We bought 2 of these (for our 3 and 5 year old boys) and they both fit great.
- X-Small (5 Year old) since the measurement of head put him in the window of the sizes.
- It fit perfect over hats and we could always spot her on the slopes with the bow.
- It arrived a little early in original packaging, no odor or damage.
Giro Launch Combo Kids Snow Helmet w/ Matching Goggles
- If you had to chose one for every condition, this would be it.
- GOGGLES WITH STYLE
The Giro youth goggles are loaded up with tech and style for mini-shreds with lofty ambitions.
- The cylindrical lens optics combined with an anti-fog coating will keep the terrain in view while the super soft double layer face foam provides exceptional comfort and protection from the elements all season long.
- I’m not a huge Frozen fan but of course my daughter is.
- They shimmer slightly in the right light, it’ll look really cool on a blue bird ski day.
- It’s definitely Frozen themed, but not ‘bam’ in your face Frozen themed.
- She hasn’t received the gift from Santa yet but I know it’ll fit because she tried them on at a local store.
- She wore it on the slopes today and it was comfortable – she actually didn’t want to take it off.
- They are not clear and makes things look fuzzy so she wouldn’t wear them.
- I took them out the packaging and packed them for our trip without reading the booklet.
- I tried to see if there was film coating to peel off but there was nothing.
- In the end I had to give her my adult goggles to wear just so that she wouldn’t go snow blind.
- Therefore I’m rating it 3 star because the goggles are not well made.
- When I get back home and am able to read the booklet and find out if I have missed something about these goggles then I will update my review.
- My son was really excited to used it and I think it helped with their confidence.
- Wore it all season and it still has life left to it and she it tough on her stuff!<
- After checking product description it said “matching goggles.” Which the green ones do match so it’s my fault for assuming it would be like the picture.
Last Call For Mr. Paul
Ever been late for a flight? Jason Paul uses his jaw-dropping freerunning skills to get through security at the Munich airport to catch