The deck of the Goldcoast Serpentagram is made from seven layers of Canadian Maple and gives you a snappy flex on your downhill tour.
The Century 177mm Reverse Pivot Trucks with the 90a bushings and the 70mm, 85a soft shred wheels make for an authentic and stable ride.
The Serpentagram is a classic drop-through longboard from the Longboardschmiede Goldcoast and is due to its shape ideal for downhill skiing and is also for relaxed cruising not too bad.
-Mounting Drop Through
-Complete longboard made of 7-ply maple
-Measure: 40 "x 10"
-Wheelbase: 30,5 "
-Century 177mm Reverse Pivot Axles
-90a Steering Rubbers
-70mm, 85a Shred Rollers
-ABEC 7 Ball Bearings
-Genuine Goldcoast A7 Bearings
-The Cut Grip Tape
Note: The board should not be exposed to wet!
Longboarding With Goldcoast
Song: Force by Alan Walker- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xshEZzpS4CQ Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
Gold Coast Pluton Drop Through Complete Longboard
- This mid-sized cruiser serves up relentless fun for riders of all abilities.
- Crafted with a 7-ply Canadian maple deck, this deck delivers tons of response and a springy, strong flex that bounces you in and out of carves.
- Century C80 reverse pivot trucks deliver a level of precision to your turns that you never knew existed, while the Shred Boot wheels work with the Rolleroids bearings to maintain high speeds on chunky, rough roads.
- Plus, the abstract bottom deck graphic serves up unique style, and it changes color in the sunlight.
GOLDCOAST LONGBOARD DROP THRU DECK 38 – THE PRESSURE
- Inspired by BMW and Bauhaus, the Pressure is sleek, clean, and absolutely head-turning.
- It is a 38″ custom shape, 9 ply drop-through deck with “W” concave that gives you incredible stability and control.
- Be sure when you buy it you have the right drop thru trucks.
- I think it’s how small and high you ride if you do that.
- Only issue is, the paint scratches easily, but I fixed it with some stickers.