3 persons tent with awning The High Colorado Toscana tent is designed for 3 people.
The floor pan is completely sewn in. The tent has a large apse, -awning area and a Innenzelthohe of 130cm -Cabins: 1
-Package size: 63 x 15 x 15cm
-Water column outside tent: 5000mm
-Outer tent: 185T polyester taffeta / UV pigmented
-Floor: 100% polyethylene
-Scope of delivery: outer tent, pole, pegs, guy lines, pack sack
-Pole: 7.9 9.5mm GRP
-Dimensions outside: 230 x 350 (120 -230) x 145 / 120cm
-Inside: 210 x 210 x 130cm
NTK COLORADO GT 3 to 4 Person 7 by 7 Foot Foot Outdoor Dome Family Camping Tent 100% Waterproof 2500mm, Easy Assembly, Durable Fabric Full Coverage Rainfly – Micro Mosquito Mesh for Maximum Comfort.
- DOUBLE LAYER FULL COVERAGE RAINFLY – 100% waterproof 190T polyester laminated with polyurethane.
- Inner tent has a large 2-way zipper D-style door with full mosquito mesh protection.
- Roomy utility pocket for storage and ventilated mesh roof.
- Made with 100% virgin material to provide additional strength and flexibility.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI FUNGUS FLOOR MATERIAL – Seamless, anti-fungal polyethylene with a silver-coated inner layer to prevents leaks, keeping you dry and protected.
- The flooring has a unique bathtub-style construction barrier, designed to ensure so you won’t wake up in a puddle!
- CPAI-84 fire retardant rainfly comes with a zipped stuff bag and ID label to personalize your tent.
- NTK develops high performance tents with a focus on water protection, ventilation enhancement and state of the art fiberglass support.
- As a family owned and operated company since 1975, we strive to build the best, strongest and most convenient tents so that the outdoor enthusiast can relax and enjoy his weekend or vacation.
- It only has 2 actual tent poles which makes it really easy to put up.
- The third pole is for the rain fly and that forms a great entry overhang at either door or it can close off the door completely for more protection.
- I like that it has two doors and each side has two large windows.
- I have been shopping for the perfect tent and this company is wonderful and patient as I was able to return a too-large tent.
- The only reason I gave this tent 4 stars is because I’d like the height to be more.
- See photos) for a more bug-free yoga room, which will be my main use as I don’t camp very often.
- It’s to be part of my outdoor exercise area next to my RV.
- It is 7 feet by 7 feet in diameter and my Extra Large Single Thermarest Air Mat fits inside with room to spare for a small table and other items.
- There is a nice mesh storage compartment inside the tent.
- The floor is very protected and the ‘bathtub’ style will keep out any moisture.
- I would recommend the larger Colorado model for camping to be able to stand up and have room for more than one person.
- Again, I got this as an exercise mat tent to use with the screen house or on my patio.
- I really feel this company has high quality products and any of their tents would be great to own!<
- It provided a lot of space for 2, which was exactly what we were seeking.
- We stayed in Mather Campground, did not do backcountry camping.
- At the campground, we used the rainfly due to cold nights, and with the rear vestibule and solid D door zipped, it kept the draftiness down.
- During the day we kept both vestibules and D doors open.
- The first day we arrived it was fairly windy, but it held up fine in the wind.
- We used an additional ground tarp underneath, as I wanted to be sure the hard rocky terrain would not damage the tent bottom.
- That tarp itself blocked the minimal condensation from the ground.
- We look forward to using this tent back home on other camping trips around New England.
- This has two doors one in the front and another behind both with a well reinforced zipper and that never stuck.
- The two doors have two layers one of screen against mosquitoes and one against wind.
- Is a great buy for you that is looking for really good quality product for the rest of your camping life.
- The first time out this one held up to 35 mph winds and rain.
- We squeezed 4 11-13 yo Girl Scouts into it and it was tight.
- If the full rain fly on, it’s significant hotter in the tent.
- Even in heavy rain we end up opening the doors half way and leave one side of the long fly open.
- Still keeps the tent extremely dry while alowing air to move through.
- With the rain fly off it’s airy, cool, and just a great night looking at stars.
- However once everything is tied up it becomes very sturdy and I feel better.
- I was in Wisconsin in August and one night was a terrible storm.
- We remained dry though, even if we couldn’t sleep through the lighting.
- Side note the dude in the camp site next to us got hit by lightning.
- It’s not relevant, but let’s u know how crazy the storm was.
NTK Colorado GT 8 to 9 Person 10 by 12 Foot Outdoor Dome Family Camping Tent 100% Waterproof 2500mm, Easy Assembly, Durable Fabric Full Coverage Rainfly – Micro Mosquito Mesh for Maximum Comfort.
- Every detail on the COLORADO GT tent showcases perfection.
- From the seamed flooring, precise construction threads, prime white fiberglass rods, double gold chrome metal hardware and heavy elastics; to the bright orange strings and polyurethane CPAI-84 fire retardant coated heat-seamed rainfly.
- Founded in 1974, Nautika began to develop camping and recreational products to cater to the needs of outdoor enthusiasts.
- Today NTK is available in 22 countries and growing at a rapid pace.
- We hope you enjoy our products, as much as we enjoy making them.
- We set this tent on our soccer field; Big opened area and this tent still up after 8 days with some moderated winds and rain.
- The full coverage rain fly, do not let any water get inside the tent and doubles access doors is really comfortable.
- You know what, this tent came with a lantern that has 3 different modes of lighting.
- Easy setup, good quality materials, nice carry bag with handles.
- It is a really cheap tent for the design, quality materials and extras
we are in the process to order 14 more tents.
- Update 4/19/2017
We already used these tents in our SDA Texas Pathfinder’s camporee and the tents responded as we expected.
- We have some rain one night and water did not get inside the tents, no condensation neither.
- UPDATE 6/19/2017:
We received a replacement rainfly and inner tent, with excellent follow-up communication from NTK’s customer service rep (Alex).
- The replacement arrived quickly, but I’m glad that I pitched the tent before we went on our trip because it would not have arrived quickly enough if we were already on vacation.
- On initial inspection, the tent floor material and rainfly material both feel different than the original tent we received, so hopefully it was just a product defect.
- I will update further once we have a chance to put it to its paces.
- Customer service from this company is stellar, though, so if this replacement tent holds up, I will gladly buy from them again.
- UPDATE TO PREVIOUS REVIEW 6/10/2017:
I took out the tent to pitch it and check it out before our first camping trip this summer, only to discover a large hole in the rain fly.
- The hole is not located on a seam or stress point, which makes me wonder about the durability of the fabric all together.
- As I was packing up the tent, I also noticed holes and tears in the tent floor, which feels like a tarp material.
- I’m giving two stars because the company contacted me right away when I reported the problem to them.
- I will update this review if we are able to resolve the problem.
- Except for my concern about the durability of the fabric, I really like the design of this tent.
- This is an awesome tent for the money, and I’m glad we bought it.
- Both are identical, so either side can be set up as the main entrance/exit.
- The interior has a tall bath-tub bottom, and the mosquito netting starts high enough up to offer some privacy in the lower areas.
- There is a room divider that hooks in easily and has loops so that it can be rolled up to either side and left in place.
- There are generously sized gear pockets and a center hook to hang a lantern.
- We can fit our three air mattresses (one double and two singles) and still have room to move around.
- This tent comfortably sleeps 4 and has room for a smaller dog.
- SET UP: I am a short 5’4″ woman, and I was able to set this tent up by myself without any difficulty.
- I needed my step stool to tie the tent poles together at the top-center of the tent, and it took me a few minutes to figure out how best to get the rain fly with its tent pole in place.
- Now that I know how it all goes together, it will only take a couple of minutes to set up; even better with two people, but not necessary.
- Things I wish this tent had/other considerations:
1) This tent does not come with a footprint, and as far as I can tell NTK does not make a footprint for its tents.
- I bought a 10X15 tarp, but I would prefer to have a tarp that is correctly sized for the tent.
- There are no extra hooks or loops for adding a gear loft or other storage inside the tent.
- I would prefer a room divider that was closer to the full height of the tent.
- While the room divider will do for providing privacy for changing, it’s little more than hanging a sheet.
- This is not a light tent, and while it would be possible to sleep more people if everyone was using a mummy bag and small sleeping pad, since this is clearly a car-camping and not a backpacking tent, if I were camping with more than 4 people, I would definitely want a bigger/different design in a tent.
- Since you really cannot use this tent without the rainfly (without giving up total privacy), I wish there were a couple of air vents in the rain fly, and I wish there was a place where we could poke an extension cord into the tent so that we can charge our devices at night when at campgrounds that have electricity.
- All in all, I think this is a great tent for the price.
- It doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles, but it’s a good size, we can stand comfortably in the tent, there is a privacy divider, the rainfly creats a vestibule on either side, and it has two full sized doors and gear pockets.
- Needs were fast up and down time as campsite moved every day, rainproof, wind proof for higher than 20 mph winds and good ventilation for hot weather.
- I’ve been on this annual trip before when there were heavy rains in wind above 30 mph and temperature is generally in the 90’s.
- Especially important to me were two full doors for ventilation, dual vestibules and simple setup.
- Personally for my needs I’ll always want front and back doors for ventilation with the rain fly on.
- Could have spent a lot more on REI but quite pleased with this tent event if it was more expensive.
- Only thing that could have been a bit better was stakes which I upgraded.
- There is a hook in the center for a camping light which did not come with my package.
- Tested in 30 mph winds & rain in Alaska poles bend but don’t break.
- This tent has two doors each positioned at opposite ends.
Coleman 6 Person Instant Dome Tent Set Up
I made this video because when I bought the tent I could not find one about how it set-up and came down. Music is “Black Wings” by