The Jones Aviator is a snowboard with a crisp preload right up to the contact points.
That’s why this powerful board is also great for carves on the slopes and technical freestyle maneuvers. But even in deep snow, the aviator gets along well, because with the new Spoon technology (laterally bent tips) the board holds the nose up in the powder.
The paulownia bamboo core is backed by triaxial fiberglass, carbon stringer and technora fibers.
This achieves high torsional stiffness and long-lasting pop. The aviator remains very smooth even at high speed.
For neat edge grip even in harsh snow conditions, the aviator has wavy traction edges that cut into the hardpack like a bread knife.
The sintered base ensures a smooth gliding behavior and the Eco Plastic Topsheet makes the graphic of the Jones Aviator stand out.
We recommend the aviator, riders who want a medium-hard snowboard for the whole mountain.
-Application: All Mountain
-Flex: 7/10 -Medium-Stiff
-Profile: Power 3D Camber -Preload to the contact points -Rocker Tips
-Shape: Directional Twin -Spoon 2.0 Tips -Core: Powercore solid wood core with extra bamboo and paulownia wood reinforcements
-Fiberglass: Triax with carbon inserts and an extra fiberglass layer for more stability and torsional rigidity
-Edges: Mellow Magne-Traction Edges for Optimum Grip
-Base: Sintered 9900
-Nose: Blunt tt> -Sidewalls: Recycled ABS
-Topsheet: Eco Plastic: Tight, Lightweight and Durable
-25th3 cm -158 cm
-25.4 cm -160 cm
-25.5 cm -162 cm
-26.0 cm -160 cm Wide
-26.2 cm -164 cm
-67-91 kg -158 cm
-67-91 kg -160 cm
-73-95 kg -162 cm
-Kg -164 cm
-67-91 kg -160 cm Wide
Note: The board has a Color Rotation Base.
This means that the color arrangement on the tread can vary.
Jones Snowboards 2018 Aviator
Equally at home in the park, pipe, pow or steeps, the Aviator is an elite all-mountain freestyle board built for premier stability in the
Jones Snowboards Aviator Snowboard – Wide
- One of the most versatile boards in Jones’ line, the Aviator blurs the line between razor-sharp freeride scalpel and hard-charging freestyle beast.
- This particular version is a bit wider, giving riders a solid platform for carving and stomping landings without unwanted toe drag.
- Its directional twin shape features a slightly longer nose for straight-line stability and better float across fresh snow, all without sacrificing its ability to stomp switch landings and throw cab spins off cliffs.
- Power Camber delivers the energetic response and high-speed stability of traditional camber, but without the catch, courtesy of its subtle rocker zones at the tips.
- Meanwhile, the 3D-contoured base at the tips lifts the edges up to reduce edge catching and displace snow when riding powder for effortless float.
- New for 2018, Jones added Technora aramid fiber and carbon stringers to increase torsional stiffness and strength, giving you a more powerful ride and consistent performance throughout the lifetime of the board.
Jones Aviator Splitboard 2018 – Men’s
- Its a directional twin so you can set back the stance for pow days or center it up for stomping.
- The Aviator Split ofers insane edge response going up or down thanks to the Power Camber profile and improved inner/outer edge Mellow Magne-traction.
- The Aviator Split also features an Ultra core for reduced weight, an ECO-plastic topsheet for improved sustainability and stainless steel reinforcement plates in the tip and tail for added durability.
- New for 2018, we used a Technora fiber layer under the topsheet for supreme torsional stifness and lightning fast response to any rider energy input.