The K-Swiss in soft brown accompanies you through the cold season.
The smooth upper material is particularly robust and weatherproof.
The upper shoe upper is covered with a breathable mesh and ensures a comfortable fit. In addition, a padded tongue as well as a collar cushions the foot? and give a secure hold.
The line system can be stringed very sturdy thanks to Metallos. In addition stabilize a reinforced toe cap and heel area the foot? and an abrasion-resistant rubber sole provides firm grip on the slippery autumn ground.
-String system with metal lots
-Padded shoe collar
-Tongue with mesh upper
-Rubberized toe cap
-Reinforced heel area
-Stable heel strap
-Upper: leather, textile
K-Swiss Norfolk Shoes
Dr. Martens Men’s Norfolk Work Boot
- This service casual slip resistant safety shoe features a leather and light weight synthetic tech upper, performance midsole and slip resistant rubber outsole.
- Moisture wicking lining and cushioned footbed delivers the required comfort.
- Klaus Maertens injured his foot in a skiing accident in the Bavarian Alps.
- To make walking easier during the healing process, he designed a shoe with an air-cushioned sole.
- Using old rubber tires, he constructed soles that had air trapped within closed compartments.
- He showed his prototype to his engineer/inventor friend, Dr.
- Herbert Funck, and together they decided to develop and produce the shoes.
- Not only did the shoe solve the doctor’s immediate problem, but it also started to sell well in Germany.
- By 1959 the two decided that they needed a company to produce and distribute the shoes, then called Dr.
- At first, many manufacturers rejected the concept of an air cushioned sole as a short-lived gimmick.
- Griggs Group, located in the village of Wollaston in England, decided to go along with the idea by creating the first work boot with the revolutionary sole.
- To sell the brand name better in England, the name was anglicized to Dr.
- But the stitching on the uppers of bot shoes began coming apart after a month.
- They look very cheaply sewn together, and I am angry that I cannot now return them.
- I am still hoping I can find an American shoe shop to repair them, but if this is what Dr.
- Martens shoes are all about, I am done with the company.
- Martens and loves them so he wanted to get a black pair.
- He said these are some of the most comfortable shoes he has ever worn, especially right out of the box.
- There are not a lot of quality/comfortable non-slip shoes out there.
- I’ve been buying two pairs of these a year for many years now, and they never disappoint.
- The price is comparable to the lowest priced brick and mortar store, and it saves me a trip and the hassle.
- I’ve been wearing them for 4 months now and suddenly over the past couple of days I started feeling like I had a small rock in my left shoe.
- I finally realized there is a metal stud of some sort that is part of the sole of the shoe and it’s poking up through the bottom, outer side of the shoe.
- I’ll have to get a set of insoles to continue wearing these shoes.
- They’re a little heavy but are quite comfortable after being broken in.
- Their is a piece of material poking the side of my foot that sticks up through the insole.
- I can easily use them daily but I typically use it for work.
- Overall, I would say they are a decent buy but I don’t think I’ll be buying another pair.
- Shoes broke in within an hour, they conform to your foot so adaptively it’s uncanny.