In winter, when the lakes and ponds cover a slightly glittering surface, so many are drawn to the ice for a leisurely meeting with friends in the fresh air, to the afternoon relaxed on Kuven.
The K2 ice skates consist of a padded inner shoe, which is particularly breathable through a mesh upper.
The ergonomically shaped tongue adapts optimally to your foot and a high-speed cord system with additional locking collar protects against unpleasant slipping and provides stability. A power strap with Velcro, which over the Mittelfu? pulls, provides for further functional support.
A Thinsulate insulation brings you warm feet and creates a great winter experience.
With bright accents in Neongrun, the Alexis ICE gets a particularly sporty look and gives you a great performance on the ice.
-Fixed strap cuff system
-Ergonomically shaped tongue
K2 Skate Women’s ALEXIS ICE Skate
- The warm Thinsulate insulation and water repellent materials on the K2 Alexis Ice will keep your feet warm and dry and the injection locked stainless steel blade will give you a connection that is easy to maintain and will hold a sharpened edge three times longer than other blades.
- They’re easy to get on/off tighten well and supportive in the ankle (always an issue for me in figure skates w/ankles bending in).
- They are little bit big (probably half size) but I like it – can wear socks with extra room.
- They are easy to tie, keep ankles snug so extra length is not an issue.
- These are awesome, and the best part is that the insoles come out and fit my orthotics with plenty of room.
- I honestly expected a poor or uncomfortable fit, but these are well-worth the money!<