The F.I.T. Ice was designed for those who want to incorporate the Iceskaten in their spare time. Combining the reinforced Stability Cuff with the ideal grip through the unmatched comfort of the K2 soft boot, you get the best fitness ice skate for the entry-level ever built.
-The K2 Softboot: Delivers Comfort and Performance.
-Enhanced Stability Cuff: Produces the greatest possible support
-Warm-brushed liner / water repellent materials: Keep your feet warm and dry
-Special coated stainless steel skid: Easy to maintain and last 3 times longer than conventional skids.
-Scope of delivery: 1 pair
How To Select Your First Pair Of Ice Hockey Skates Important Facts For Beginners (Stiffness)
Full article - https://HockeyTutorial.com/skating-tips/select-pair-ice-hockey-skates-beginners-skate-stiffness/ Facebook https://facebook.
Eliminator Ski/Snowboard Shin Pads For Shin Bang/Burn Custom Tongue
- Eliminator also reduces or eliminates excessive room in the upper boot cuffs to give you increased stability and control while skiing/snowboarding.
- Shin bang, shin burn, heel lift, instep pain, calf pressure, muscle fatigue, and toe bang are all examples of the type of problems that can occur from improperly fitted boots.
- If you are experiencing these types of symptoms then the Eliminator is for you!
- The Eliminator is a large, semi-soft foam pad with a smooth inner face that's designed to fit snugly behind your existing boot tongue.
- It easily attaches, in seconds, with supplied fasteners (or permanently with contact cement).
- It also reduces or eliminates excessive room in the upper boot cuffs, which is especially valuable if you have thin legs or calves.
- Make your next ski or snowboard outing more enjoyable with the Eliminator custom tongue shin pads!