The Flight 80 for women is ideal for beginners and offers a smooth running thanks aluminum rail.
The original K2 soft boot technology in conjunction with the Stability Plus Cuff ensures a comfortable fit, stability and accurate power transmission.
The Flight 80 W Inline Skate is bred via traditional lace, additional powerstrap in the ankle area and a top buckle on the shaft. All in all, the K2 Flight 80’s high-quality workmanship provides excellent performance at a very good price-performance ratio, making it an ideal inline skate for beginners.
-Scope of delivery: 1 pair
-Shoe: K2 Softboot
-Cuff: Stability Plus
-Rolls: 80mm, 80A
-Ball Bearing: ABEC 5
-Stringing: Traditional, Powerstrap, Top Buckle
Rollerblade Macroblade 80 Women’s Adult Fitness Inline Skate, Black and Pink, Performance Inline Skates
- It has the ideal mix of flex and lateral support to enable longer skating sessions with less foot fatigue.
- The buckle fastens the feet with durability while the 45°strap and lace system anchors the heels in for the perfect fit to minimize heel lift.
- When it was first introduced it created a whole new level of cushioning and fit for inline skates.
- The padding in the tongue and ankle areas cushion the feet for more enjoyable and comfortable skating.
- They definitely make the difference for beginner and intermediate skaters and also satisfy the fit and comfort needs of experienced skaters.
- Being closer to the ground when skating adds more response, makes the skater more confident and gives them more control with their turning and skating abilities.
- The SG5 bearings roll smoothly to keep a moderate skate pace with a controllable speed.
- It is an ideal wheel and bearing combination because the ride of an 80mm wheel does not make it too intimidating for those wanting a little less velocity.
- As skills become more developed, they can also be upgraded to a better wheel, 84mm wheel or faster bearing in the future to enhance performance and speed.
Rollerblade Macroblade 80 Alu 16 All Purpose Skate
- Built around the lightweight Twinblade Frames these skates give you efficient energy transfer with every push while maintaining an exceptionally light weight.
- I’m athletic so I got the hang of them pretty quickly but someone completely new to skating might have trouble with the speed.
- My gf got some and she was having a little trouble at first.
- Would definitely recommend them to anyone trying to decide which brand to buy.
- I have already had so much fun with them in just 2 months since ordering.
- This is my second pair of this brand, the 1st pair I wore 3xwk for 3 years !<
- The front wheel sticks out more and creates a better balance when skating.
- Have you had a pair that you loved and that just wore out?
- Did your old pair have a ratchet mechanism to make them tight?