Roller Set for Inline Skates with Ball Bearing and Aluminum Spacer With the ActiveFormula 8 Pack Roller Set you are fully equipped for a quick tire change.
We offer only the best rollers, bearings and spare parts on the accessories market to keep your K2s up to date. You will receive a pack of 8 76mm / 80A wheels including ILQ 5 Ball Bearings and Spacer
-Castors: for inline skates
-Scope of delivery: 8 rolls incl. ILQ 5 Ball Bearing and Spacer
-Roll size: 76mm / 80A
-Roll Color: Orange / Transparent Black
-Rim Color: Gray
K2 76mm Inline Skate Wheel & Bearing 8-Pack Kit
- The first package showed up and the product packing was mangled.
- One of the wheels was missing a spacer and bearing so I send them back.
- Who ever thought it was OK to send that to a customer was not interested in customer satisfaction.
- The replacement shipment showed up and 3 of the 8 wheels have defective/damaged spacers.
Rollerblade ABEC 5 Skate Bearings Complete Wheel Kit
- The higher the SG rating the faster and smoother the bearing will spin.
- The silicone grease protects bearings from the elements and allows the wheels to spin properly while keeping them well lubed.
- My 1990s Rollerblade Lightning skates originally came with ABEC-1 bearings.
- After a few years, I upgraded to ABEC-3 with new wheels.
- Now upgrading to these ABEC-5 class bearings, it's almost hard to stand still, these want to move!
- I am not a good skater, I just do it occasionally for fun, but can definitely tell a difference.
- Very happy with these, highly recommend, as these came in a nice Rollerblade bag, and were assembled and ready to mount.
- The original bearings were pretty shot, after about 15 minutes one of the wheels split apart.
- They were easy to install and my skates are like new again.
- They were noticeably more resistive/slow than the ABEC3 that I was replacing.
- The spacers that are mounted with it did not work for me, and I would have had to re-use mine since mine require spacers in and out (reading some of the other comments here I think you had the same issues.
- You may need different spacers depending on your model of rollerblades/skates.
- Otherwise, these are okay wheels and mediocre bearings.
- Good friction between wheels and surface, wheels will wear quickly, but at this price, buy two sets.
- I contacted them asking for a replacement wheel and bearing, less than a week after I installed them.
- Wheels came just as expected and worked beautifully on my 15 year old skates!<
Inline Skate Parts Best Of Inline & Roller Skating
Inline Skate Parts Best Of Inline & Roller Skating More Deals Details: https://clipadvise.com/deal/view?id=Amazon-Inline-Skate-Parts