The bright red Keen Seacamp are the perfect companions in the warm season! They are made of quick-drying polyester, which means that they are ready for use in the blink of an eye, both after washing the machine and after playing on the water.
For an individual fit, the sandals can be adjusted with velcro and drawstring. Especially for kids in growth, it is important to wear shoes that have the foot. optimally trim. The Keen Seacamp support the arch of the foot, are anatomically preformed and adapt to the foot contours for maximum comfort.
-Lining: Mesh, water repellent
-Sole: rubber, abrasion resistant
-Multi-directional cleats for best grip
-Preformed EVA footbed
KEEN Seacamp II CNX Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
- CNX technology for lightweight protection that includes a minimal heel-to-toe drop for natural movement, a contoured arch for underfoot support, and minimal upper construction for a comfortable fit and feel.
- The upper consists of polyester that you can wash, a hydrophobic mesh lining for breathability, and an Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to eliminate odors, stains, and deterioration.
- The Secure Fit Lace capture system helps the hook-and-loop strap hug your boy’s entire foot instead of uncomfortably pulling at one point.
- The rubber sole features multi-directional lugs for secure traction over slippery surfaces in the water, and it won’t muck up your hardwood floors at home.
- From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling.
- They’ve always held up well to hiking, swimming, the beach and such and were in good condition once she outgrown them.
- This last pair we bought on here in 2014 have not held up well at all.
- In fact anytime they get wet they dye my daughter’s feet red.
- Disappointed in buying a more expensive product that isn’t holding up to past expectations.
- I find this pair more comfortable (light, flexible, close to the ground) than the Venice H2, and me and my feet love them!
- In these I needed a size 6 Big Kid (anything smaller felt too small).
- They’re a bit barefoot-like and probably not for people looking for heavy arch support (but no, they’re not barefoot to the point of feeling every pebble.
- I wouldn’t hike in them (I wouldn’t hike in ANY pair of sandals) because they’re likely (like ANY sandal) to get pebbles and/or sand inside.
- They’re probably going to be a bit hot in very hot weather (since they’re a bit closed for sandals).
- He prefers these to any other shoe and I love how his feet aren’t sweating in them.
- Picture is his first day with them really giving them a workout.
- Fortunately I read all the reviews and the shoes are all I hoped for.
- My child was able to put them on himself with ease and instantly exclaimed , “These feel good.
- They’re so comfortable!” and “I can jump higher!” We are very pleased with our purchase and I won’t hesitate buying these for my other kids.
- We are sizing down but haven’t received the smaller size yet to update on the fit and function.
We received the smaller size and it fits great.
- They are nice and flexible which is important for me in kids’ shoes.
- I’d say they run about a half size bigger than Stride Rite shoes we have in the same size.
- I have wanted so much to avoid shelling out the big bucks.
- Usually things that fit in length were too narrow and things that were wide enough were too long.
- I did find it ran a little smaller than other shoes by about a half size.
- She has cute girly shoes that fit her and are really comfortable.
- They seem like they’ll wash up well, and so far, no blisters from wearing them new without socks.
- Be careful when putting little feet into them – if they spread their toes, they might get hooked on one of the open spots.
- I have to really pull them on my 3 year old’s foot with the back tab – he cannot do it himself which is a bummer for a busy mom of 3 kids 5 and under.
- They are much thinner and more flexible than traditional Keen sandals which I love – I think it’s better for a kid foot.
- Once they are on, they are comfortable and have been since first wear.
- My son have wide and thick feet so these would probably work even better for a kiddo with thin feet.
- They are quite wide with lots of stretch and wiggle room side to side but are true to size on length.
- We were extremely happy with them and had a blast at Disneyland in them!<
- They are great for kids because they’re easy to put on and take off, come and cute colors.
- I love the fact that the enclosed toe helps protect they toes.
KEEN Kids’ Seacamp II CNX-c
- My son likes them and doesn’t complain about his feet hurting.
- Survived hikes through the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and swimming in the Virgin River.
- The velcro tape was long enough, nothing as mentioned by some earlier buyers that the strap was too short.
- The black clip which secures the top velcro ripped off and they are no longer wearable.
- Fit my grandson perfectly and he loves the cool colors.
- Bought them for my grandson who lives on the Oregon Coast.