The Keen Uneek lives up to its name -it is truly unique, unique.
The running feeling is like a sneaker, but the look is reminiscent of a sandal. In principle, the shoe is constructed so that the heel area is closed and the front part consists of braided cords that are linked to give a connected arch.
The black men’s summer shoes have been treated with an odor-inhibiting technology and support the foot arch with an anatomically shaped footbed. For quick donning and doffing, an elastic quick-draw cord was installed, which can conveniently be stowed under the string.
-Cleansport NXT: against emerging smells
-Padded heel area
-Quick string over elastic cord
KEEN Men’s Uneek o2-m Sandal
- Innovative two-cord construction adapts effortlessly to the foot, creating a customized fit and a free-moving feel.
- I’ve found that ladies keen sandals in an 11 are a bit snug.
- I was surprised at how many people (seriously, I was not expecting it) complimented them.
- I wore them to Busch Gardens (amusement park) and did A LOT of walking.
- When fishing, I could wade in the water for hours and it wouldn’t take too long to dry when I got out.
- Purchased an identical pair over a year ago and wore them almost everyday.
- The only issue was that the tongues came out both shoes just recently.
- Makes them a little uncomfortable to wear, but still usable.
- The new pair are a little different, with some improvements.
- The tongues have been removed, which should make them last longer, as well make them easier to put on – almost one handed now.
- The back is now a solid piece instead of a strap – good and bad – less air flow but sturdier.
- The top/sides are not as open as the originals, which gives a little less airflow, but not that noticeable.
- Looking forward to trekking across land, lava rock and sea in Hawaii very soon.
- I also have a long arch which tend to make shoes uncomfortable but again fit like a glove!
- Now I don’t have to wear my hiking shoes through stream crossings or while waterfalls.
- My husband tried it on thinking that it would fit for the sized he wears and surprise it was tight to fit into.
- It was so tight that marks were left on the top of the foot after the shoe was removed.
- He loved the style but it was too uncomfortable to wear outside for any given time.
- I gave 3 stars due to being way to small but would have given 5 if it had fit him.
- He will try again with a size up or a size and a half larger when they go on sale again at some point before summer.
- He usually wears sneakers or his work boots both make his feet sweat and to add he hates flip flops or sandals so this was perfect: they fit great.
- Would definitely go up a whole size next time instead of a half.
- I think they look great and not at all feminine as my snarky daughter has suggested.
Keen Uneek Mens
Made from 2 cords and a sole, the men’s KEEN UNEEK sandals provide all the comfort and support you need in a funky and