The Khujo women’s jacket looks like a jewel and stands out from the crowd thanks to its asymmetric zipper and soft shawl collar.
The black color is rounded off by metallic zippers and thus offers the highest combination of combinations.
For a perfect fit makes the narrow cut which puts fashionable to your upper body. Ribbed hem hold the ladies jacket just as stably in place.
Two zippered front pockets provide space for your utensils and cold hands.
-Soft cotton shawl collar
-Asymmetrical front zipper
-2 zippered pockets
-Ribbeds of hem
-Discreet logo details
-Including Khujo Spare Parts
-Upper: 74% cotton, 26% nylon
Note to fit -The Khujo Jewel falls short. Please order a size bigger!
Note on goods -Please note that it is new, but the item may have slight traces of odor. Br0>
Columbia Women’s Benton Springs Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
- There is a zipper pocket on each side and inside the front of the jacket are two open pockets.
- The cuffs have loose elastic in them and are not tight.
- The collar doesn’t flop over, but stands up if you have the zipper open.
- Maybe lower if you are just running outside for a minute.
- It’s not a coat for freezing or cold winter temperatures.
- For cold and/or windy weather you would need an outer layer.
- I was looking for something similar to a north face fleece jacket but at a lower price.
- The material seems like it’ll keep you warm without being too heavy.
- I purchased one in the light blue color and one in charcoal gray.
- This is by far my favourite fleece because it is thick almost blankety and super warm, doesn’t ball up in the wash, fade in color or change in texture.
- The full zip version also features zip-down pockets and a pull cord at the bottom seam to gather it in for a more tailored look.
- I had already ordered one in the Paisley Purple color and I liked it so much that I decided to get another one in Heather Gray!
- I am usually a small in women’s sizes and the purple one I have is a small.
- The only thing I didn’t like was that the gray one took longer to ship to me than the purple one.
- It arrived 8 days after I ordered it, whereas I got the purple one in 2 days if I recall correctly.
- It seems to be a popular jacket, so that’s probably why.
- Will probably order another just to have different colors!<
- At first I was worried the jacket might be a little too big after reading some comments claiming the size was bigger then they had expected, I was also worried after I had ordered it the colors might be a little too kiddish and not look so great with my skin tone.
- Took two pictures with and without flash so you can see for yourself.
- Since I work outdoors and it’s cold in the morning I needed something now and guess this willl have to do until I find something better,if I didn’t I’d be sending this right back.
- Alright, so I’ve been wearing this everyday for work in the morning and had to literally go across the street at the nearby store while at work to buy a thermal because it dosent actually keep me as warm, when I’m at work it’s 42-43 degrees and my uniform includes a short sleeve shirt.
- The area not covered by my arm and while wearing this jacket is friggin freezing.
- I can move easily in it, it keeps me warm, and I’m in love with the zipper pockets.
Columbia Women’s Fuller Ridge Fleece Jacket
- Design is pretty basic but Polartec fleece is the best in terms of quality material.
- I’m normally size small in Columbia clothing but I have to go down to xs for it to fit right.
- If u want to wear extra layers under it or if you prefer very loose jacket you should probably stay in your normal size.
- I prefer a somewhat fitted look and going down one size is the way to go.
- It may work fine but I have had same material in the past and it was a lot heavier.
- She has 4 or 5 similar fleece jackets from Patagonia, Mountain Hardware, NF and Colombia and she now likes this one the most.
- In addition to fit (she is an XS) and functionality (pockets, zippers, etc.) she likes the smoother texture of the outside and inside of this jacket rather than the more common “woolly” finish on many fleece jackets.
- She wears it nearly every day and has had no complaints so far.
- Very soft inside and out and the magenta color is bright and flattering!<
- I’m 5’2 /130lbs and the medium fits perfectly even with a thin long sleeved shirt underneath the jacket.
- The only thing I don’t like is that it’s not really form-fitting.
- I’m 5’6, 128lbs, I ordered a small, and it’s quite baggy around the waist and in the arms.
- I’m planning to wear a sweater underneath, so I think it will be fine.
- I thought it might be too glaring, but it’s a nice color.
- It is remarkably lightweight and stylishly form fitting (as compared to some bulky alternative fleeces).
Speed And Strength Double Take Women’S Jacket Review At Revzilla.Com
Speed & Strength Women’s Double Take Jacket Review https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-and-strength-dou…