The waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex ski glove is breathable and has the perfect grip thanks to the processing of goat leather and silicone in the palm. Slightly tighter and thus sporty cut makes the ski glove on the track a perfect figure, the hands remain warm and dry thanks to the GTX membrane.
-Fit: Pro Fit
-Outer material: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
-Material palm: goatskin and silicone.
-Waterproof thanks to GoreTex membrane
-Width adjustable on the wrist and cuff
Leki Peak Vario S Ski Pole
- The ‘Peak Vario S’ is an outstanding adjustable Trigger S pole of the highest grade.
- Innovative features, such as the Speed Lock system reach as far as the eye can see.
- If that’s not enough, there’s the sophisticated design.
- Also equipped with a deep-snow basket for optimum free ride use.
- Now with the lighter, stronger, smaller Speed Lock 2 adjustment lever.
- I have grown to absolutely love the trigger S speed grip.
- I’ve used both Leki S ski gloves with the sewn-in loop, as well as the S strap for other gloves, and either works fine.
- I can snap in or out without looking and with a flick of my thumb.
- Also, at 6’7″, these poles extend to the appropriate length for my height.
Leki Worldcup Ti Speed System Race Glove (9777)
- It meets all race requirements while featuring ergonomically pre-shaped fingers and a great fit.