The level half pipe snowboard glove is a real highlight.
The GoreTex material is permanently waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable. In addition, the Biomex wrist guard offers maximum protection against wrist injuries.
-Men’s Finger Gloves
-Under Glove: Short cuff to wear underneath the jacket
-Gore-Tex: waterproof and breathable
-Biomex Wrist Guard
-Palms reinforced with rubber and kevlar
-Goggle Cleaner and Nose Wiper
-Material: 100% polyester
Level Half Pipe XCR Protective Snowboard Mittens, Black, Size Large 9.0in
- Ive always had issue with putting on my wrist guard and gloves on at the same time (had to use a glove one size bigger).
- Not to sure about the quality of the actual glove but if it rips I plan just to take out the wrist guard part and use it on another glove.
Level Half Pipe XCR Protective Snowboard Gloves, Black Medium 8.0in
- I have researched the field and have found that these gloves contain the most advanced and most actively studied form of wrist protection for snowboarders.
- Best yet, this wrist protection is built-on so it can’t be forgotten.
- The gloves are still very comfortable and keep hands warm and dry on the mountain.
- My son love them, confirming the quality and said they were very warm and flexible.
- If the insert comes out, it can be a bit of a puzzle putting it back in correctly.
- But this model has a terrible design flaw: the outside material on the finger section is way too fragile.
- After using these gloves for 6 to 8 days on the slope and in the park, the fabric on the finger section was ripped and pieces came off.
- I had to return them and hope Level will send me back another model.
- If you don’t touch the edges of your snowboard, I guess the gloves would be fine, but if you grab or carry your board without a bag, they won’t last long.