The Level Race in black and white red comes with a protector in the ankle area and a narrow cuff to carry the finger gloves under the sleeve.
The Under Gloves are made of high quality goat leather, which has been extended with elastic areas of nylon and spandex.
The Thinsulate insulation in combination with the Thermo Plus 3000 system keeps you warm to the fingertips at up to -15 degrees Celsius and ensures that you do not lose your body heat. The non-slip, coated palm lets you hold your smartphone, GPS and even your ski pole safely in your hand.
-Men’s snowboard gloves
-Underglove: short cuff to wear under the waistband
-Upper: 93% nylon, 7% spandex
-Lining: 100% polyester
-Short cuff with velcro
-Thermo Plus 3000 -keeps warm at up to -15 degrees Celsius outside temperature
-S = 7
-S / M = 7.5
-M = 8
-M / L = 8,5
-XL = 9.5
-XXL = 10
WindRider Pro Sailing Gloves – 3/4 or Full Finger – Padded Palm and Amara Reinforcement – Mesh back for comfort – Perfect for Sailing, Paddling, Canoeing or SUP – Sizes for Men, Women and Kids
- New for 2018 we have added a layer of padding under the palm.
- Multisport – We hate single use appliances, why tolerate single use gloves?
- With a new brushed amara palm for better grip, padding underneath all the reinforcement areas, mesh back and low profile wrist these are the perfect gloves for any of your watersport needs.
- Beyond that, your hands will also stay cooler because of the better breathability of the mesh.
- We have also now put a small amount of padding underneath all the black amara for added comfort.
- No more worrying about the sheets sliding out of your hand or your paddle twisting.
- Right after unpacking, M is way too large, and S is so tight I couldn’t make a fist.
- They’re broken in now, and they feel much better than right out of the box, but still quite tight.
- They protect my hands from the lines, but don’t interfere with my hands too much.
- They’re very breathable I still feel quite comfortable even when they are wet.
- The only reason they don’t get 5-star is because after I’m done sailing and there is nothing to distract me, the tightness would immediately remind me of their presence, and I would take them off right away.
- They are not comfortable enough for me to keep them on as I lounge around on the dock, but they work fine on the water.
- I am a woman’s shoe size 71/5 – 8 and I hear glove and shoe sizes correlate.
- I have very small wrists so had to cinch them tight with the velcro fastener.
- I will keep them since I am not sailingracing, just pulling on lines in the locks on a power boat.
- The roomy size means I can lend them to others when they help out.
- They look well made but they won’t get much of a work out on our boat since they are not often needed, unlike a sailboat.
- They are not quite as solidly made as a pair of Harken Black Magic 3/4 finger gloves I have, but are not badly made.
- The gloves have a velcro closure on the inside wrist, which seems strange at first.
- The reason is that the velcro, which stands up from the glove, then won’t hit the buttons on a watch being used to time the start of a race (assuming you wear your watch on the outside of your wrist, as most people do).
- The Harkens have a more normal velcro closure, with a double-tab, which makes it difficult for them to be pulled open by accident.
- I was kayaking in the ocean, daily, for about 2 hours and the edges pinched my fingers to the point that I ended up using other gloves.
- I might try these for mountain biking or other sports and see if they work out.
- Quality and such was not an issue and it may just be that when you combine water and sustained rowing that full fingered gloves are best.
- I’m sure they would be just as great for kayaking and other activities on the water!<
- The gloves run big so I’d go with a size smaller than your initial instinct.
- I was thinking a medium but went down to a small after reading reviews.
- The fit is perfect and if anything I’d probably be fine in an XS.
- For reference, I’m an average height adult woman of averages weight for my size.
- As the saying goes, “it fits like a glove.” I have a recommendation to the manufacturer, I have a larger thenar area for my hand size, so when putting the glove on, I had problems getting it over the joint of my thumb.
- I would suggest a deeper “cut” in the opening toward the thumb.
- When dry, I can remove them without much effort, but not sure what it will be like when they get wet.
- After one season of very light use (stuff I can do without gloves) they’re falling apart.
- The velcro was the first to go and overall the stitching is just bad.
- It’s a shame because the material itself is actually holding up OK.
- We measured our hands and his, size Large, fit perfectly (like a glove, har-har).
- I returned them and purchased the Extra Small and they are great!
- I really appreciate the no-hassle service on the exchange.
- The gloves are light weight and perfect for the sailing we do in the Finger Lakes.
- I’ve spent hours in them paragliding and I can tell these won’t last long.
Leki WC Ti Speed System Ski Racing Gloves
- The Titanium Insert over the knuckles and Ceramic Reinforcements keep you protected in case you whack your hands on the bamboo when you are flying around the gates.
- The exterior is made from Premium Goat Ski is incredibly durable, resistant to the elements and warm.
- A Flex Cuff and Pre-Curved Fingers allow for a comfortable grip across your pole and a high amount of dexterity.
- A Pro-Grip Zone in the palm improves your hold on the grip of your pole and reduces the chances of it sliding out of your hand as you speed towards the finish line.
- If you want the perfect glove for racing, even in the blistering cold, the Leki WC Ti Speed System is the perfect option.