Skiing for almost all freeride skis.
The Marker Freeride Universal Skin Skins have a length of 200cm and a width of 13cm.
They fit on almost all freeride skis.
The skins are designed to be tailored to any size.
For optimum sliding properties and firm grip, a mohair synthetic mix is used. Mohair from the hair of the mountain goat offers particularly good gliding properties.
Nylon is grippier, water-repellent and more durable than mohair. Difficult slopes and heavy snow are easier to master with nylon skins. The mohair synthetic blend with medium-length pile combines the advantages of the two materials to the ideal extent? and guarantees best climbing and gliding properties in every terrain. Impragnation counteracts the formation of the cliffs.The skinning set includes the two skins with attached hooks, two Cobra tip clips, a dividing net, a fur bag and, for the right cut, a cutter knife and a template.
-Fits: almost all freeride skis.
-Material: Mohair Synthetic Mix
-Scope of delivery:
-2 skins with hooks
-2 Cobra Tip Clips
-1 separation network
-1 fur bag
Contour Skins Zuschnitt Hybrid Universal
Hybrid-Klebertechnologie bietet maximale Haftung und leichtes Handling für jeden Einsatz! Felle in Universallänge für Ski bis
Under Armour Men’s Phenom 2.0 Crew (3 Pack)
- Today’s athlete demands a sock that not only represents the look and feel of the brand, but that simultaneously provides useful, technical attributes bridging the gap between style and functionality.
- His feet are growing faster than I can keep up with and he is constantly putting holes in all of his socks.
- These fit him well, only a slight bit large, but that just makes them hit higher on his legs (all the rage these days).
- I’m hoping that the extra room will prevent his toes from poking out any time soon.
- I got the medium size and it`s so nice not to have the heel of my socks up around my calves .
- They are stretchy and comfortable, and are holding up well in the laundry.
- They hold up well after multiple wearings and washings.
- Fit great and survived a full season of basketball without showing breakdown.