The new 574 Shattered Pearl for women attracts magnetically.
Heritage-inspired details on dark gray base are used in every everyday outfit and stand out thanks to the dazzling side logos, as well as the heel cap always out.
The broken mosaic pattern of the shiny structure reminds of the fin of a mermaid, which automatically makes hearts beat faster. Practical blend of suede and mesh on the upper provides your feet with breathability and a durable scaffolding to safely roam urban terrain every day. A foamed EVA midsole and ENCAP damping are responsible for comfort.
Thus, the ladies shoes give a unique running feeling, whereby the rolling behavior is supported and a natural foot position is taken.
-Theme: Shattered Pearl
-SKU: 584781-50-122, WL574CID
-6-fold stringing with flat laces
-Increased toe and heel area
-Padded shoe collar
-Padded textile tongue
-Stabilizing heel strap
-Foamed EVA midsole with ENCAP damping
-Logo stitch on the heel
-Label patch on the tongue
-Contrast color N logo on thePages
-Upper material: suede and mesh
New Balance Women's W490v3 Running Shoe
- My podiatrist recommended New Balance shoes and since I was going to begin to train for a mini-marathon, I bought these running shoes.
- After a month of treadmill use, they are still comfortable and I've never gotten cramps, shinsplints, or another other foot or ankle issues.
- With the sizing up, this new pair fits the same as my prior pair of New Balance 1/2 size smaller still in my closet from three years ago.
- So, if you haven't gotten a new pair of New Balance in a few years, be cautious on sizing and maybe try on a pair locally first.
- I find the neon pink laces and accents a bit too much for what I would choose as daily wear, but I got these for the gym and they are fine there.
- The comfort, both support and cushioning, is perfect for my preferences in for both running and the minor strength/aerobic classes I take.
- The laces have the little intermittent "stitching" effect that gives them good texture so they stay tied really well.
- I recommend breaking them in first before wearing them all day.
- A little wide/big but that's what I need because of swollen feet and ankles due to medical problems.
- The white sole is grippy and does not leave scuff marks on my floor.
- They are soft heeled and quiet, great for apartment living.
- I recommend a dr scholl's or similar and size it up a bit.
- I have EE feet and these are very comfortable right out of the box.
- My husband does NOT have wide feet and now loves NB as well.
- The quality is not quite as good with these with the price point, but come on, these are shoes.
- Normally I get a 1/2 size up when ordering all new balance shoes, but I think I should have gone a full size up.
- We looked everywhere for a pair for her and could not find something she wanted.
- New Balance has a reputation for making a good sneaker so I was happy when she picked these out.
- They offer good arch support and the soles are well cushioned.
- Even after that hike she said that her feet did not hurt.
- These are good all-around sneakers for walking, running and even hiking.
- The fabric makes them must more flexible than other sneakers.
- No it's not what I think I wear, nor is it an estimate.
- My feet continuously measure 11 1/2 womens wherever I go, they also measure in between narrow and medium width.
- When I tried on these shoes, my first two toes were rubbing the front of the shoe and pushing it forward.
- So I suggest purchasing an entire size up, maybe even a size and a half.
- The width was roomy, but as I said my feet are a bit narrow.
- One more thing, these shoes are a bit ugly to me in person.
- I'm going to stick with my Sauconys, the sizing is always right with them lol.
- They weren’t tight but, my big toes hitting the front of the sneakers.
- Durable, but a little harder to 'slip on' if you're one of those people that tie once and finagle your foot in from then on.