The classic from 1991 celebrates its comeback and provides you with cool features packaged in a iconic design.
True to the current trend "Black is the new white" The sneaker gives you a great look.
The characteristic inner shoe made of neoprene ensures a comfortable fit and high breathability. In addition, a sock-like Schafft allows optimum comfort and a quick on and off of Huarache.
The shoe gains special stability through leather inserts in the area of the toes as well as the side elements. This also optimizes the heel strap with Nike Air Print.
The variable width cord system allows you to get the perfect fit.
The Phylon midsole provides you with a pleasant cushioning in all your movements. In addition, an air brine element in the heel and forefoot reinforces? this effect.
The rubber sole which is covered with an abrasion-resistant waffle profile gives you firm grip on any underground.
-Label patch on the tongue
-Lightly padded textile tongue
-Width variable cord system
-Covering neoprene liner
-Leather trimmings at key points such as toe area and sides
-Elastic inserts on the sides and the heel
-Characteristic heel strap
-NIKE-AIR-Print on the heel area
-Steamed Phylon midsole
-Air-brine element in the heel and forefoot? -Rubber cup sole mtWaffle profile
Nike Men’s Air Huarache
- I’m hoping these are real and new as advertised for they have no tags on them, no packing slip, and look like they’ve been handled quite a bit.
- My husband and I went on a week-long trip to the East Coast.
- He bought these with the intention of bringing just one pair of shoes on the trip.
- Though he probably could have broken them in more, he made it through the week.
- Fit was as expected and the shoes were comfortable enough to last through an average of 7 miles’ walking each day through New York and Boston.
- The shoe fits, the only thing is I wish the toe area was a little wider.
- I got these during the holiday sales the price was great for this shoe.
- Fit as expected, very comfy, lightweight, very good material, awesome look, got lots of compliments.
- They were pretty hard to get on because of the rubber piece on the back of the shoe but I’d buy them again.
NIKE Men’s Huarache Run Ultra Running Sneaker
- Unfortunately, I found these uncomfortable with a hard bottom and strange lump on the outer left part of the upper footbed.
- I’ll still wear them for short periods but I wanted them for long wear during times I have to stand for long periods.
- Had to purchase another pair of Nikes to get the comfort I needed.
- They have a more comfortable fit in the back making it easy for you feet to move around in the shoe.
- We all know huaraches are cut small so your regular size is tight and you might need a size up!
- He loves them, thinks they are really stylish, and I think they fit him great and he says they are really comfortable.
- I used them when I run and lift, they are very comfortable.
My New Work Shoes The Nike Air Huarache Ultra Triple Black
I needed new work shoes and 3 things I look for are they have to be lightweight, all black, and inexpensive. I decided to go with the