The Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Leather protects against the elements of nature thanks to its modern mix of materials. Various leather variations form a complete whole, while the harmonious color concept makes the gray clouds in the sky a long nose and proves that gray does not mean lethargy.
The typical silhouette of the Air Max 90 remains on the sneakers, with the Max Air heel panel still emblazoned in the midsole.
Together with the soft padded Dual Density midsole, it provides a butter-soft comfort and a long-lasting well-being. In combination with the rubber outsole including lateral flex grooves, your natural movement sequences are supported with the sneakers and the traction required.
Furthermore, the shoes have wide-variable corduroy, which allow you to rummage Omis wool sock out of the closet and conquer the streets of your city with them even in the cold season.
-Mesh inserts for breathability
-Suede and smooth leather blend
-Wide variable line system
-Padded shoe collar, tongue
-Increased, reinforced heel cap
-Max-Air heel element with viewing window
-Midsole with Dual Density Foam
-NIKE-Swoosh on both sides
-Model and label applications
-Rubber outsole with waffle profile
-Lateral flex grooves
-Upper: leather, textile
Nike Men’s Air Max 90 Essential Running Shoe
- The iconic Air Max 90 gets a new-school makeover that is sure to impress anyone you pass by.
- The Men’s Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential features no-sew overlays for a supportive, lightweight feel that you will love every day of the week.
- Its visible Air-Sole unit helps absorb impact so you’re covered with plenty of cushion and impact support.
- The classic styling gives an authentic look has become legendary in the sneaker world.
- Your feet will breathe easy with the new breathable upper.
- This is the first day I’m wearing them and my feet are throbbing!
- The stitching on both the sides are sharp and I’m getting blisters.
- The Nike logo inside was taped on and its peeling off after only wearing one day!
- The air bubble is not hard and i can’t wait to take these off.
- I’m plain and simple style and these fit me personally !
- Don’t get them cuz I want to be only one rocking them still clean.
- Not so back that I’d end up with blisters but uncomfortable enough to invest in shoe inserts.
- They kind of turn my socks blue like fake Nike’s so a tad bit concerned about paying full price, but the build and glue lines are good and do not indicate any fakeness.
- Overall currently still my favorite shoe pair in my arsenal.
- VERY fast shipping they came exactly 2 days after I ordered them and they fit perfect!
- I own several pairs of Nike Air Max 90, and i am proud to have these added to my collection.
Review & On Feet Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit “Og/Infrared”
Thanks to Finish Line for sending me a pair of the shoe that kicked off Air Max Month 2017! These Flyknit renditions of the Air Max 90