"Even though I find myself more or less every season, I always enchant you with my pretty dress and the feminine shape I was given today good, what do you mean? " Is not it the first Thea speaking to you? No problem! Give the other Air Max girls in your shoe closet a new friend, because with this caravan the home selection will certainly be complete. The good has already presented above, so we have a few fine technical details.
Here you get the coveted Air Max Thea sneaker, which, as the name already betrays, comes in the midsole for all shoe-loving women with visible and wearable Max-Air elements.
The textile-based upper features a minimalist design with faux leather overlays and a trimmed heel strap made of genuine leather, which accommodates small holes for good breathability. But not everything. The women’s shoes have a low-top shape which eliminates the ankle and well padded at the foot? sitting.
A broadly variable cord system allows you to get in quickly and get carried away by the comfort of wearing it.
The plum-colored color theme is broken through the consistently bright white sole. Except for the toe and heel area, it relaxes the image and gives the sneakers a first-class combination factor! -Ladies Sneaker
-Textile-based upper with artificial leather overlays
-Perforated leather heel cap
-Wide variable line system
-Steaming, lightweight Phylon midsole
-Visible max-air cushion in the midsole
-Rubber outsole for durability and traction
-Welded NIKE Swoosh on the pages
-Material: textile, synthetic
Nike Women’s Air Max Thea Running Shoes
- I own the same shoe (metallic leather) in 2 other colors & while yes they’re more snug (or really just stuff rather) at first than the fabric versions of this shoe – these were so tight I couldn’t even get my foot in without loosening all the way down to the toe.
- Once on & tied, there was a gap between the tongue & lacing of shoe, ridiculous.
- It was also so tight on my heel I couldn’t imagine even trying to break them in.
- I stood up, tried to settle my foot around, laughed & packed them back up to go to UPS.
- Order at least 1 full size up & if you’re a wide width – don’t even think about it.
- I’m a size 10 narrow even in designer heels & these were beyond tiny.
- Nike for some reason has an inaccurate sizing in shoes in both men and women; seeing as how my husband has the same problem.
- I’m going to have to return them either for a bigger size or just altogether.
- I’m even wondering if they are even real Nike shoes at this point?
- My mom’s big toe always ran a hole in her sneakers and she loves these because there is a plastic overlaying the toe area which has prevented holes.
- These are some of Nike’s coolest and higher quality sneakers!
- I was so disappointed cause I really did like the look of the …
- I normally size a half size up with Nike so I can wear them to workout in.
- But these, I think I would’ve been fine with my normal size.
- They are a tiny bit large, but I just wear thicker socks.
- Sometimes, until fully broken in, these seem a little short.
- This fits snugly for my usually narrow foot, so there has been no rubbing at all!
Sneakerjagers | Nike Air Max Thea Knit “Port Wine”
SHOPLINK ▻ Voor de Nike Air Max Thea Knit damesschoen is een baanbrekend hardloopmodel gemoderniseerd voor alledaags