With the Nike Heritage Gymsack you get just the right trend bag for your leisure or sports.
The sturdy material made of polyester gives the leisure bag enough stability to wear your spot shoes, cell phone and co safely through everyday life.
On the front of the cool shoulder bag is a graphic front print in black, which clearly shows which label dresses your back and at the same time proves to be absolutely trendy. In addition, the hipster bag holds another cool gimmick: a side pocket with zipper allows you to quickly and easily get to important things.
-Drawcord with drawstring
-Large logo print on the front
-Side zipped pocket
-Measurements: ca 42cm x 34cm
-Volume: 13 liters.
-Material: 100% polyester
Nike Brasilia Training Gymsack
- Zipper at the side for easy access to your small items.
- We love that it has 2 inner pockets and that one of them has a little bit of mesh which allows that pocket to breathe (perfect for those stinky shoes).
- I also like the reinforced bottom and the zippered side pocket which is perfect for money, etc that you wouldn’t want to put in with the other items for fear of them falling out.
- I like that it doesn’t have the type of inside that starts flaking after a while.
- It also has and divider inside that lets you keeps items separated for any reason you might have.
- There is also a zipper pouch on the backside that’s nice too.
- The rope handles are heavy duty, probably will last awhile (unlike my last one that started fraying & broken.
- The zipper pouch is super handy, and I like the mesh vents on the bottom, so that everything won’t smell stale that you put inside it.
- I’m able to fit my gym shoes, workout clothes, straps, lock, keys, wallet, pre-workout, protein powder, blender bottle, and various snacks inside the bag while still having room to spare.
- Thought it was too much at first but it’s conveinsnt for separating wallet keys/snacks gym gloves clothes what ever.
- Good size to carry hoodies and water bottles but still small enough to be quick and light.
- He really liked it and is getting lots of use out of it.
- I take this bag with me for the gym and i can fit all my stuff in there .
NIKE Brasilia (Medium) Training Duffel
- Interior pockets help keep you organized, while its shoe compartment will keep your wet and dry footwear separate.
- D fabric made of water-resistant polyester has a densely woven design creating a durable, heavyweight material.
- Large, dual-zippered main compartment for versatile storage.
- Padded shoulder strap is removable and adjustable for truly personalized carrying comfort.
- It is larger than expected and a bit too large for an everyday gym bag.
- My son who is 6 feet tall has decided to use it as an overnight bag instead as it was too bulky for the gym.
- If you have a lot of equipment to carry with you to the gym, it might be suitable.
- I bought one when I realized how big it was I ordered another one.
- This is a thumbs up for me ( I’m a girl) so I over packed this bag with more than clothes too.
- I expected better quality from a big brand like Nike, I have a canvas overnight bag for the same price and it’s more durable then this bag.
- Would not recommend for someone who does rugged sports like football.
- I ordered this bag because I liked the size of it as well as the company.
- Although I have not used it yet, it seems to be of good quality.
- It has a separate shoe pouch on the side so your dirty shoes don’t have to be by your clothes.
- It also has a small zippered area on the side which can be used for smaller items.
- It seems to be on the thin side but shouldn’t be a problem unless you are carrying very heavy items in it.
- I would recommend it for anyone using it for a trip or for a vacation.
- Had to put something on the bottom to square it off, but other than that it is awesome.
- Sturdier than I anticipated from the photo and description.
- Used it as my luggage for a recent trip–probably a onetime thing, but it worked well.
- It was the perfect size for my granddaughter to use as a gym bag for basketball.