The Magnum is arguably the undisputed all-mountain wide snowboard for tall riders over shoe size 45.
The wide shape of the Nitro Snowboard prevents the digging of toes and heels on deeper carves. Compared to some other wide snowboards on the market, the Magnum is just as good as "normal" boards and is therefore not so bulky.
The new cam-out camber has only a slight preload and forgives therefore also rough carvers, but still has a very good edge hold and maneuvering precision. The Powerlite Core with a darker Reflex core profile in the middle is reinforced on both sides with biaxial fiberglass, so it can do a lot and offers a long-lasting and balanced flex.
The wide range of use of the Nitro Magnum makes it a snowboard that feels very comfortable in any terrain from the park over the slopes to the deep snow.
-Application: All Mountain
-Shape: Directional / Wide
-Binding assembly: 2×4 inserts
-Core: Powerlite Core
-This ultra-light and specially selected poplar wood core provides a perfect run with plenty of pop and unmatched stability and low weight.
-Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD
> -Absolute precision, high degree of hardness, long life and maximum speed! By using a new material, Nitro has succeeded in wearing it down. to reduce, to increase the wax absorption and thus to achieve a higher speed on snow.
All packaged in an ultra-clear base that lets the graphics shine through even better.
-Fiberglass: Bi-Lite Laminates
-Biaxial fiberglass for forgiving flex and effortless turns.
Nitro’s fielded bi-lite fiberglass has been designed for unmatched strength, style and board feel.
-Allow easy and fast turn initiation with enough energy for the next trick.
-Construction: Cam-Out Camber
-The camber with slightly positive bias and flat center base offers incomparable pop and optimal edge pressure without blending.
Nitro 2018 Magnum Snowboard Review
2018 Nitro Magnum Wide Snowboard Review You Won´t Believe It´s A Wide Snowboard! A large foot should not be a limitation to
Mons Royale Unisex Magnum Mitts
- Constructed using 100% New Zealand merino wool, boasting natural anti-bacterial properties which inhibit the build-up of odours by locking bacteria within its complex fibre structure and only releasing them upon washing.
- Meaning it won’t stink at après ski after a long day on the hill, and it’ll last for days before you need to wash it.
- Because merino fibres are much finer than traditional wool, it has a far softer next-to-skin feel and lacks the infamous itch.
- Additionally, the keratin found in merino has been proven by dermatologists to be beneficial to the softness of human skin, making merino the perfect underwear garment.
- Thanks to a natural crimp in its fibres, merino garments boast superior insulation and breathability.
- Merino garments regulate your temperature by keeping you warm when it’s cold, yet cool when it’s hot.
- Merino also has a natural ability to wick any moisture released during periods of high activity.
- This helps to regulate your temperature by pulling hyper-cooling sweat away from your skin, stopping you from feeling clammy and keeping you warm and comfortable all day long.