With the Nordica Speedmachine 105 W you get a functional and sporty women’s ski boot, but at the same time it has an extremely comfortable fit.
This combination makes it an absolute must have for women who also like to ride fast.
Thanks to the Tri-Force Infrared shell, the shoe is fully customizable. In addition, the 3D Cork Fit liner is perfectly adapted to the female anatomy and brings you comfort and warm feet in conjunction with the Primaloft technology.
-Ladies ski boots
-Terrain: All Mountain / High Performance
-Soles: High Traction Dual Density PU
-Liner: 3D Cork Fit W-Primaloft
-35mm Velcro strap
-Tri Force Construction
-Primaloft: Designed for more function and comfort, Primaloft is engineered into this ski boot. The inner shoes are thus water repellent, find their way back to their shape faster after compression, and simply keep your feet warm.
-Weather Shield: This brand new system reduces the ingress of water into the shoe through its innovative overlapping construction.
We all know: dry feet equally warm and pleasant feet.
-Custom Cork Liner: Nordica, with its award-winning custom cork liner, fully exploits the potential of cork’s proven natural performance and now offers it for all new NRGy ski boot series.
The special combination of resin and cork of the inner shoes hugs the foot? in maximum comfort and ensures high performance.
Nordica Speedmachine 105 Ski Boot – Women’s
- These boots use an impressive amount of technology and innovative design elements resulting in some of the most advanced boots on the market.
- The 105 flex rating is good for relatively advanced skiers that are comfortable flexing a boot.
- It’s not the stiffest Speedmachine available for women, but it offers great performance for a wide range of ability levels.
- Nordica’s Tri-Fit Customization design really allows you to tweak and dial in the fit.
- The shell is customizable through Nordica’s Infrared technology that allows boot fitters to make really precise adjustments without damaging the plastic of the boot.
- The custom cork liner offers a very secure feel and really holds you into the boot nicely while still feeling comfy.
- To top it off Nordica makes all the hardware easily removable, making it quick and easy for your boot fitter to make adjustments.
- The boot’s 100 mm last (forefoot width) is a nice happy medium and has a nice compromise of comfort and precise power transfer.
- Because the boot is easily customizable it can accommodate wider feet with the help of your local boot fitter.
Nordica Speed Machine Ski Boot Series 2016 2017
It’s back and better than ever – Nordica Speed Machine Ski Boot Series 2016-2017! Nordica SpeedMachine 130, Nordica