Brilliant colors and improved features: this is the motto of this year’s Coral Jacket.
The ski jacket has a 4-way stretch material to give your moves on the mountain the best freedom of movement.
ONeill firewall technology, 10K breathability and ONeill Hyperdry also provide dryness and warmth, while the 10K water column protects you from moisture.
Also glued seams and an internal snow guard, as well as close leggings lock out wet and protect against cold air. Combine the trendy color block design of the Coral winter jacket with a monochrome pant and you’ll activate the laid-back slope style that everyone will envy.
For parts of your equipment, there is enough space in the existing pockets.
These are available on the inside and outside and are secured by sturdy zippers. If the downhill runs get too hot, you can cool off as you please over the existing ventilation zips under the arms.
-Ladies snowboard jacket
-Fixed, adjustable hood
-Central front zipper with protective cover
-Collar with chin guard
-2 hand warm bags
-1 breast pocket
-Sandwich or snack tray
-Hand snow catching
-Snow guard with connector system
-Windbreak on the inside
-Lift pass pocket
-4-way stretch for best performance
-ONeill firewall 80 / 60g feed
-Fit: Regular Fit
-Water column: 10.000 mm
-Breathability: 10,000 g / m2
-Material: 100% polyester
-Lining: 100% polyester
O’Neill Coral Jacket
- This favorite Coral jacket does not hesitate to make a statement and make you look rad in the process.
- My only problem with it is that it doesn’t fit my curves quite right.
- Tight around my hips and chest and loose around my stomach and shoulders.
O’Neill Women’s Coral Jacket, Silver Melee, Small
- Way-stretch melange fabric, with a brilliant 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability and O’Neill hyper dry teams with mid level warmth O’Neill Firewall insulation and all the features you’ve come to expect from O’Neill skiwear.
- Match with plain ski pants of your choice for smooth slope style.