Blue-white-red -No, I’m not a football club, but a typical Picture Colourway on the new Zak jacket for men! If you move with this ski jacket in the snowy regions of the world, everyone will immediately recognize which label beats your heart! Visually, the jacket forms a fresh color concept with bright accents, which allow you to combine the functional jacket easier with other colors. Thanks to the 10k water column, corresponding breathability and firm snow guard, it not only brings fashionable factors, but also protects against penetrating wet and maintains the body climate, no matter how active performance, upright.
The mesh lining contributes to a pleasant body climate and does not feel too heavy on the body. So if you want to be prepared for long-lasting snow excursions, long winter hiking tours or spontaneous off-piste sessions, you have found a suitable companion with this snowboard jacket from the Picture Friends collection. Large front pockets and a breast pocket carry your most important utensils safely through everyday life thanks to tight zippers. So it can go right, right? With love designed details and high-quality quality characterize this ski jacket for men.
And what would PICTURE be if they did not produce according to their motto? That’s why the snowboard jacket also carries the Bluesign seal of approval for sustainable production, is PFOA PFOS-free, and goes all the way with 40% recycled polyester.
-Men’s snowboard jacket
-Lined with mesh
-Large logo print and collection stick
-Fixed hood with drawcords
-Central front zip with tree-pull
-2 Handwarmer Bags with zipper
-1 breast pocket with zip
-Lift pass pocket
-Ribbed hem band
-Hand snow catcher with thumb hole
-Firm snow guard
-Glued critical seam
-Thermal Dry System
-DRYPLAY Membrane C6 DWRUpper material
-Heat level: 5/10
-Fit: Medium Fit
-Water column: 10.000mm
-Breathability: 10.000g / m2
-Material: 100% polyester
Picture Snow Jackets zak Tall Snow Ja.
RVCA Men’s Zak Noyle Camera Bag
- Flexible Tripod with Ballhead Bundle for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Up To 3kg.
- The water repellent backpack features a removable camera compartment, a laptop compartment and contains extra storage pockets throughout the bag.
- The camera compartment on the bottom was selfishly sized to fit his exact cameras as he has the largest height of any Canon camera body made so you know every DSLR camera will fit without being too tall.
- HIs full size SPL Waterhousing with two handles on the sides fits in the top and closes.
- The top features a roll down and clip-to-close function; this allows you to have more or less room as you need for different items packed.
- It is about inspiring our generation, providing something of substance and culture and above all doing it with integrity and as a united family, a close knit community.
- It arrived with the top of the left strap partially ripped.
- When buying, said it was brand new but seems like this was a used item instead.
- It’s a cute bag for using once in a while with small cameras but not rugged enough for a pro/daily use.
- How could an outdoor geared camera bag has no strap for tripod?
- Also, I called RVCA and asked if this will survive torrential downpours.
- They said yes but looking at it, it doesn’t seem like it would.
- I feel like water can get into the zippers since they are not covered.
- I will return and maybe get the thule daypack or wait for the Miggo bag that’s rated storm proof.
- I like a lot of pockets in my pack and the dedicated space for a camera and lenses is perfect.
- The little camera pack that’s included isn’t that great, but I’m not even using it.
Veste De Ski Picture Zak 2017
https://www.ekosport.fr/picture–zak-jkt-dark-blue-orange-17-p-9-17400.html La veste de snow pour homme ZAK de la marque