The Compact by Ride combines powerful features with a softer flex and hybrid construction, for maximum driving pleasure? and all runner levels.
New for the season 2018 is the directional rocker shape.
The bent board center and tips provide playful handling and buoyancy in the powder.
The flat zones in the binding area provide the necessary edge grip, even in harder slopes.
The reinforced with fiberglass Foundation wood core of the Ride Compact, provides the required torsional stiffness and bounce. While the Ride Urethane-Slimewalls vents sidewalls, bumps and vibrations, creating a comfortable ride.
-Flex: 2/10 -Soft
-Binding assembly: 2×4 inserts
-Application: All Mountain Freestyle
-Core: Foundation Core
-Shape: Directional Rocker
-Single Impact Plates
-23.8 cm (142 cm)
-24th0 cm (146 cm)
-24.2 cm (150 cm)
-24.4 cm (154 cm)
-32-50 kg (142 cm)
-39-59 kg (146 cm)
-45-68 kg (150 cm)
-52-73 kg (154 cm)
2018 Ride Rapture Vs Ride Compact Review Thehouse
Ride Compact 2017. Guf takes a look. YOu can find Ride snowboards at: www.the-house.com Ride Compact: https://www.the-house.
Ride Compact Snowboard Womens
- Rocker makes riding powder effortless and also allows for a catch-free ride in firmer snow conditions.
- The board profile flattens out underfoot for a stable flat zone that provides consistent tracking for added confidence when you”re riding fast.
- The softer flex makes initiating turns easier and Slimewalls to absorb vibration and add durability.
- The Compact combines performance features with a soft-flexing feel for a board that is fun in any condition, for any ability level.
Ride Women’s Compact Snowboard 2016
- This playful freestyle twin women’s snowboard features a lightweight Membrain® top that’ll put a sparkle in your eye, and Foundation Tuned™ core for long life durability.
- This well constructed wonder is packed with features and ready to Ride.