With the Hellcat you master every terrain and drive the best ladies snowboard what Ride has to offer.
The Ride Hellcat has a handy preload in the middle of the board and a rocker nose.
Thanks to the hybrid construction, you can snowboard as well on the slopes carving and jibbing as in untrimmed deep snow draw your lines. Due to the extremely light construction with the fiberglass and carbon reinforced wood core, the ladies snowboard from Ride can be maneuvered precisely and retain its lively driving characteristics for a long time.
-Flex: 7/10 -Medium / Stiff
-Binding assembly: 2×4 inserts
-Application: All Mountain
-Right Sized: Women’s Specific
-Shape: Tapered Directional Hybrid Camber
-Side bolsters: Roll-In, Carbon Slimewalls
-Edges: Cleave Edge
-Carbon: Array 5
-24.2 cm (147 cm)
-24th4 cm (151 cm)
-39-59 kg (147 cm)
-45-68 kg (151 cm)
2018 Ride Hellcat Snowboard Preview The House.Com
The robust and versatile Hellcat snowboard returns for 2018… Guf and Hana give us a sneak peek. you can find Ride’s snowboards
Ride Hellcat Snowboard 2018 143
- Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.CARBON SLIMEWALLS®This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board.
- This exclusive tech enhances the charging riders’ experiences as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.CARBON ARRAY™ LAMINATESThis power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location.
- Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles.
- Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Offered in two levels – single and double.STANDARD TOP SHEETDurable topsheet with graphics only RIDE can bring you.