Made of durable synthetic leather, you’ll conquer the streets of your city with the Roces Ace roller skates! Medium-soft wheels let you float almost noiselessly over the asphalt and a big brake stopper at the top of the roll-up shoes makes you stand up reliably and uncomplicatedly.
Timeless design determines the look of the skates and lets them style your feet in style anytime. Textile lining, a soft tongue and slightly padded upper provide a high level of comfort, while the cord system with riveted eyelets promises safety and support.
-Upper: soft synthetic leather
-Roller Hard: 85A (medium soft)
-Rolls: 52mm x 32mm
-PVC brake stopper front
-ABEC 5 Ball Bearing
-8-fold stringing with flat laces
Pack of 10 Skateboard Scooter Ball Roller Ball Bearings Skate Wheels Bearings
- It is our service aim that our customers to be our repeat customers.
Riedell 625 Soar / Women’s and Men’s Beginner/Soft Figure Ice Skates / Color: White or Gray
- The boot features foam-backed velvet lining with durable maintenance free uppers to keep feet comfortable.
- The stainless steel Spiral blade gives skaters a smooth edge.
- I used the sizing chart on Riedell’s website for this model and it was two sizes off.
- I got green) I bought these in December 2016 and used them 3-4 times a week at ~45-60 min each time.
- I never left them in my car for more than an hour either.
- In all, with all that care and use, within two months the skates started to break at the heel.
- Now, I contacted the place I bought them from, 4 Sport Elements, they were amazing with customer support and are exchanging the skates for me.
- They are very comfortable and easy to get on and off, though I do help him lace up to ensure they’re tight enough.
- His coach said they are good skates for a beginner such as himself, but as he gets more advanced we will need to invest in a more quality skate.
- My 12 year old son found them to be more comfortable than the rental skates.
- I cringe everytime I see another child skating around with their ankle cranked at almost a 90 degree angle because they lack the support (for whatever reason).
- Both of my children use this style now because they also like how soft the inside is and it doesn’t give them blisters like rentals had.
- The shoe part started seperating from the sole and we had to send them back.
- My son was very disappointed since these skates look pretty cool compared to others.
- They fit him but they were a little short in the toe area.
- The second pair even came way sooner than what they said they would.
- He loves them and the sales rep was very friendly and did a great job of helping me with the exchange.
- Very nice quality, arrived quickly and there’s a fur type of fabric on the inside, so they’re soft.
- Disappointing considering they are for Xmas and our child will want to wear them on his break.
- They are beautiful and know that my granddaughter will be very happy with them.
Practice Roller Skates For 18 Months
Since Feb 2016 Step by step..! When I figure out that I’m improving, it makes me so happy (I really really need someone who teach