Go your own way. Something similar could be the motto of the BC X-6.
This backcountry cross country boot from Rossignol offers you everything you need on your trips beyond prefabricated trails, i. Stability, comfort and perfect power transmission.
Of course, the protection from wet not to forget.
The latter is last but not least due to the Cordura lace cover. In order to guarantee you the necessary freedom of movement or force transmission in the area, you can not only adjust the locking strap, but a movable cuff was installed.
-Unisex Cross Country Shoes
-Technique: Backcountry / Classic
-Sole: NNN BC
-Weight: 1580 g / Gr. 43
-Lace Cover: Cordura
-Technologies -NBC Sole: Rottefella outsole designed specifically for backcountry
-Adjustable Strap: adapt the strap to your needs
-Mobile Cuff: movable cuff -for maximum freedom of movement
-Velcro Strap -Metallic Hook: Closure System
Rossignol Women’s BC X6 FW Ski Touring Boots
- Compatible with NNN BC bindings, these boots feature bomber dual-density, bi-inject plastic that climbs and descends with raw strength.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm, and a thermo-moldable liner provides a personalized fit and high-octane performance.
- I have a low volume foot, and this is a more generous boot than the track, I have slight heel slipping, but the cuff is super supportive and the boot warm and well-constructed.
Rossignol Men’s BC X6 75 MM Ski Touring Boot
- The Cordura and synthetic upper zips closed to cover the laces and cinches around the ankle to keep snow from falling down the cuff.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes warm on long expeditions, while the thermo-adjustable liner offers customizable comfort.
- The classic 75mm design is reliable, sturdy, and well-suited for trips through deep snow and across varied terrain.
Rossignol Bc X6 Touring Boot
For more information: https://www.backcountry.com/rossignol–bc–x6-touring-boot.