Speed friends take care.
The Pursuit 600 CAM from Rossignol offers everything you need as an advanced driver.
This piste carver is equipped with the Power Turn rocker profile and the new Prop Tip technology.
They ensure lightning-fast edge changes and an absolutely sporty driving feel.
The processed carbon provides the necessary hardness and vibration resistance.
This top model will further your driving skills and support your urge for sporty downhills. Rossignol has put back in this ski again all his experience and a lot of attention to detail into it.
This brings you a product with the latest technologies and extremely good quality.
With this piste weapon in black / red you will have your fun? have on the mountain.
-Incl. NX 12 Fluid B80 bond
-Radius: 15 m (177 cm)
-Profile: Power Turn Rocker
-Technology: Prop Tech
-Structure: Minicap Sandwich
-Core: Wood, Titanal Prop Tech vertically grooved grooves in the metal laminate provide an adaptable torsional flex.
This gives you more control, more direct power transfer and better edge contact. Power Turn Rocker 90% of the ski is in classic preload.
That gives you bite and edge grip. The remaining 10% are the Rockerspitze which provide easy turn initiation.
Note: Ski and binding are not mounted.
A pre-assembly on the individual shoe size is possible on request. It is not possible to carry out an external inspection of the binding on the adjusting device without an original ski boot and must be carried out at the specialist shop at your location.
2018 Rossignol Pursuit 600 CAM Skis w/ SPX 12 Konect Dual WTR Bindings
- The biggest thing to take away about the Pursuit 600 CAM is that it doesn’t use metal, rather gets its torsional stiffness, edge grip, and responsiveness just from a wood core and Rossignol’s Carbon Alloy Matrix.
- Because it doesn’t use metal it’s lighter and more user-friendly for less aggressive skiers.
- On the other hand, however, if you like to ski at super high speeds you may want a ski with more vibration dampening, but for those of us that ski at more moderate speeds this ski offers awesome performance.
- It’s very snappy and quick edge to edge thanks the Carbon Alloy Matrix, 74 mm waist width, and 14 m turn radius.
- Some subtle tip rocker helps smooth out turn initiation and helps those perfecting their carving turns take it to the next level.
- Rossignol’s Prop Tech helps absorb changes in terrain, so even though there’s no metal in the ski, it’s quite smooth.
- This also helps maintain edge contact through bumpy terrain and gives the skier a distinct feel of control and confidence.
Pursuit 600 Basalt 184cm w/ Look SPX 12 Fluid B80 2017
Rossignol Pursuit 800 Ti 2017 2018. Тесты, отзывы
купить Rossignol Pursuit 800 TI: https://sport-marafon.ru/catalog/gornye-lyzhi-dlya-trass/…rossignol–pursuit-800-ti-cam–