Comfortable dome tent for families and larger groups.
The Alpine Lodge V is the perfect tent for longer trips with family or friends. It has a spacious entrance hall with 2 windows, enough space for luggage, for resting or for cooking. Meanwhile, the viewing windows also provide a welcome view during bad weather days. Despite its size, the construction is uncomplicated and the outer walls with a 2000mm-and the floor with 5000mm Water column can withstand even the roughest weather conditions.
-Tent for 5 people
-Water column floor: 5000 mm
-Water column outer tent: 2000 mm
-Base area: 300 x 530 cm
-Height: 200 cm
-Measurements: 230 x 300 cm -Dimensions cabins: 230 x 280 cm each.
-Weight: approx. 9.3 kg
-Material bottom: polyamide
-Inner tent material: polyester
-Outer tent material: Polyester
-Stick: 7001 T6 Aluminum
Salewa ALPINE LODGE IV TENT – Tent, Unisex, Green, One Size by Salewa
Salewa Alpine Lodge IV Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
- You might be used to alpine terrain, but your family sure isn’t, and you’ll need a family-friendly tent that can handle high-altitude terrain even though you’re car camping.
- Unlike most high-altitude tents, this 3-season shelter boasts that large internal space that parents need to take care of their children.
- Its freestanding, geodesic design stays taught against harsh winds and rainfall.
- Speaking of rainfall, the vestibule is large enough for the four of you to change out of your soaking rainshells and into cozy pajamas before you even enter the sleeping space.
- The vestibule also features two large windows and two interchangeable doors that you can open as wide as the tent or keep completely closed in a downpour.