Suitable for the Wildfire GTX trekking shoe for access, challenging hiking and rocky mountain trails.
With the Salewa Wildfire you are optimally equipped for your next hiking tour and run away with ease from your colleagues.
Thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane, the outdoor shoe is waterproof and windproof and at the same time allows vaporized perspiration. outward through.
The Exa Shell grille on the side and the 3F flex system in the ankle area bring the men’s hiking boot stability and a comfortable, tight fit. The Vibram sole of the Wildfire offers good grip and effectively prevents fatigue.
-Upper: Synthetic Textiles
-Gore-Tex membrane: waterproof and breathable
-Footbed: MFF two-piece insole for individual adjustment Outsole: Vibram Tech Approach EVO
-Schnurung: Climbing Lacing -extended climbing string system
-3F flex system in the ankle area
-Exa Shell Over Injected 3D Cage -Ballistic Net
-Cleansport NXT -antimicrobial membrane against foot odor
Salewa Men’s Wildfire S GTX Approach Shoe | Alpine Climbing, Hiking, Scrambling | Vibram Sole, Gore-TEX Waterproof Breathable, Climbing Lacing
- GORE-TEX EXTENDED COMFORT LINING: Waterproof and breathable protection.
- DURABLE UPPER: Exa Shell over injected 3D cage with ballistic mesh and microfiber forefoot.
- Designed for approaches, technical hiking and rocky mountain paths, the Wildfire S GTX offers very good climbing performance thanks to its Vibram Tech Approach EVO outsole with Megagrip compound – a high-performance, sticky but durable rubber compound also used in rock shoes that gives 25% more traction.
- Patented SALEWA technologies ensure a precise fit: the Exa Shell grid structure works together with the Climbing Lacing, which extends right to the toe for a more precise fit; the 3F System provides firm ankle and heel support.
- Have broken them in and enjoy them for walking and rugged trail running.
- I haven’t gotten a chance to really hike in them yet, but they fit like a glove with tons of support, but not uncomfortable.
Snug fit the literally makes hiking and climbing over things safer.
- There is no give in the shoe which makes all movements definitive.
- The tongue is somehow form fitted to grip the top of the foot.
- Maybe feels a bit tight to this user but after wearing them I now understand why.
- I probably could have sized up 1/2 size for thicker socks, and the shoes come with two insoles.
- One adds a bit more volume to the front of the shoe and toebox.
- I have narrow and low-volume feet, but I think these would fit most people, so long as you are not at the extremes of either huge and wide, or narrow and skinny.