In the trend color "berry" you will become a fashionable eye-catcher in the snowstorm and every day a great experience. Because the SALOMON women’s jacket convinces not only by the powerful color but equips you with many indispensable features.
A 4-way stretch material and a 100g insulation provide the necessary warmth during winter sports. In addition, a 20,000mm water column and excellent breathability achieve a high wearing comfort.
A mesh venting system with zipper allows you to add extra air to your ride. The high-quality women’s jacket with sealed seams and moisture-wicking technology combines function with feminine style.
For storage space provide side pockets with zipper and two pockets in the inner jacket.
The concealed zipper keeps unwanted moisture outside of your stretcher, the elastic snow guard adds to this function and will add to your day in the snowstorm.
-Ladies ski jacket
-Fit: Active Fit
-Detachable hood with adjustment system
-High collar with soft chin guard
-100% sealed seam
-AdvancedSkin Dry Technology
-Water column: 20.000mm
-Breathability: 20.000g / m2
-Wind and water festival
-AdvancedSkin Warm Insulation (100g / m2)
-Mesh system made of mesh
-Elastic snow guard
-Adjustable arm cuffs with thumb hole
-Side pockets with zipper
-Mesh bag, inside
-Small zipped compartment, inside
-Ski pass pocket, left arm
-Weight: approx. 1060g
-Upper: 86% Polyamide, 14% Elastane
-Lining: 100% polyester
Leica 8×20 Monovid – Blk w/Case Binoculars 40390
- New Cutting-Edge Optical Structure Puts Unrivaled Brightness and Clarity in Your Hands.
- It is light, robust, and brilliantly easy to use, making it the perfect take-anywhere companion.
- Naturally, it is also a choice among all who appreciate elegantly designed, high-quality optics.
- Thanks to its accessory close-up lens, you can view objects at distances as close as 10 ï¿½12 in.
- Simply screwing this accessory to the front lens produces a macro effect that lets you identify even the finest structures.
- When not in use, the lens can be safely stored in the leather case provided.
- New Optical Structure Provides the Best Brightness and Clarity.
- Lightweight and Compact for Hours of Bright, Clear Bird Watching.
- No discernible chromatic aberration in normal use and edges are sharp.
- The image is bright and does quite well here considering it’s size.
- The Monovid then fits nicely in the horizontal position.
- The one thing I might note however is that case uses a Velcro closure which might be noisy when used for wildlife observation, while out and about though I use a neck lanyard: a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II Neck Strap (Lanyard Style).
- Additionally, I also obtained a Butler Creek 02A cover for the objective because I don’t like cleaning fine optics any more than necessary.
- This is a quality monocular and I’m very pleased with it, there is a steep price tag but is worth the plunge in my opinion.
- Last thing is you may want to review the warranty terms as may influence who you buy from.
- I used it on a ferry in Alaska to spot ships on the horizon.
- I used it in the Rocky Mountains to view birds and other wildlife.
- I don’t use the close focusing lens, but looks to me like it would work well if that’s what you want.
- I have had many monos and the Monovid surpasses all others for quality optics!<
Salomon Brilliant 2018 Women’S Ski & Snowboard Jacket Overview By Snow+Rock
The best-selling BRILLIANT JACKET reflects subtle style updates including bomber detailing, plus waterproof 4-way stretch fabric, 4K