The Salomon brand equips you with high quality outdoor equipment for your personal adventure.
The Ellipse 2 convinced by its low weight and comfortable fit.
Which is the perfect basis for a long-lasting trail. By specifically to the female foot? adapted form lets the Ellipse 2 wear wonderfully and also has a feminine design to offer.
The low-cut shoe makes for a comfortable fit.
Here, padding on the tongue and the collar give optimal protection. The shoe sheath a robust mix of suede leather and inserts made of breathable mesh.
This can be a steady air circulation in the liner take place. In addition, is your foot? on an ergonomically shaped OrthoLite insole.
For the necessary impact protection during running provides a midsole of EVA foam which provides a rubber sole with High Traction Contagrip for a firm grip on any subsoil. I combined with a reinforced heel area as well as rubberized toe cap do you protect your foot? against external influences.
-Women’s Running Shoes
-Low Cut Creates
-Reinforced Toe Cap
-Reinforced heel area
-EVA foam midsole
-High Traction Contagrip sole
-Upper: leather, synthetic, textile
Salomon Women’s Ellipse 2 Mid LTR GTX W Hiking Boot
- Women’s design details provide a modern, feminine look.
- Contagrip with varied, deep lugs provides traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- A full GORE-TEX bootie and mid-height construction keep feet dry.
- No kryptonite here, ellipse has a specific fit and details for women, along with full waterproof protection and enough durability to endure the most villainous trails.
Salomon Women’s Ellipse 2 LTR W Hiking Shoe
- I got a different version of this shoe in a more breathable style last year, and loved the fit and function.
- This looked like it would be both warmer, and more stylish as everyday sporty shoes.
- As a massage therapist, I’m on my feet a lot, and find these to be very supportive.
- They are my everyday workday shoes, though I haven’t made them my normal trail shoes since they’re kinda pretty, and I’d like to keep them that way a while.
- The other version of these, with the same sole, ARE my regular trail shoes, and they are excellent, with superior traction.
- The laces these come with are the best shoelaces I’ve ever seen, same on the other, older, version of these I have.
- I also use a small heel lift orthotic to even out a leg length discrepancy, and it doesn’t change the fit of these too much.
- I have a narrower arch and heel area and need a wide toe box …
- When I took them out of the box the toe box looked a little narrow.
- They fit perfect and are made to last – very sturdy shoes.
- I plan on buying another pair when I the current ones wear out.
- These fit well, they are lightweight, and have good traction.
How To Wear A Navy Blazer
Become an expert on this versatile piece – whatever the occasion – with MR PORTER’s three step guide. In this video MR PORTER