In the red Salomon Extend Skibag you will find a pair of skis with a length of up to 185 cm.
The full-length zipper makes it easy to get at your equipment, and even transporting is comfortable, because the shoulder strap is padded and also regulates the volume of the Salomon ski bag on its own. In the binding area, the ski pocket is padded to protect the binding and the bag. Inside, it’s waterproof and the floor is reinforced so you can leave the bag without worrying about it.
-Ski bag for 1 pair of skis
-Extendable up to 185 cm in length
-Measurements: 185x14x24 cm.
-Volume: 62 liters.
-Weight: 650 g
-1000 mm water column
-Padded shoulder strap, self-regulating
-Padding in the binding area
Salomon Unisex Original Bootbag
- Details: Simple and straightforward boot bag, reinforced bottom and handle, large opening to boot compartment, waterproof bottom, top handle, PVC free, 600D polyester – waterproof 1000mm.
- Dimensions: 39 x 23 x 38cm, pack volume 32L, pack weight 200g.
- My 30 year old Salomon boot bag looks like fine luggage by comparison.
- Not the bag’s fault that I couldn’t read the description properly.
EXTEND 1P PAD 165+20 SKIBAG
- This one-pair expandable ski sleeve has auto adjustable straps that secure the skis, padding, plus a new, more durable coating to better protect them during travel.
Sportube Ski Shield Double Padded Ski Bag With Gear Shield, Black/Orange
Get a great deal on Ebay: https://zkan.us/t/B00XRPBP0Y A premium, fully padded, wheeled ski bag, the Shield double features gear