Many functional features packed in trendy turquoise.
The Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX becomes the new companion on all your adventures through nature. You benefit from stability and longevity thanks to a Gore-Tex membrane.
A full premium wet traction Contagrip also ensures firm grip on wet subsoil.
Now it does not matter if the sun is shining or a few rain clouds are passing you, because you are well equipped. A 3D Advanced Chassis construction paired with an injected EVA sole and preformed foot bed including OrthoLite insole provide optimal comfort.
With this Salomon model, your feet stay in top shape while you are expressing yourself.
-Women's Sports Shoes
-3D Advanced Chassis
-EVA sole with footbed
-Outsole: Premium Wet Traction Contagrip
-Membrane: Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore Tex
-Reinforced Toe Cap
-Material: synthetic, textile, rubber
Salomon Xa Pro 3d Gtx Trail Running Shoes!!
Support my channel when you shop on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2rMIiWr Living Survival: https://goo.gl/qH40Hc Second Channel: https:
Salomon Women's XA Pro 3D GTX W Trail Runner
- However, because I know they will last forever I'm disappointed in my color choice.
- This is my second pair as I designated the first ones now for yard work.
- I had to do some physical therapy and the therapists were all over them.
- She likes the look and mentioned it has good arch support.
- Only reason I took one star off is that it rides just a tad high, causing pain from rubbing at the ankle.
- I'm hoping this would improve with a bit of breaking in.
- This brand is known to have a bigger toe box and that is perfect for me.
- I don't have wide feet but so many womens shoes are just not designed correctly for walking.
- This is my second pair and I absolutely love the comfort this brand brings.
- Note on color - I was hoping for a gray/pink combo, this is definitely a minty green/pink combo, but is not terrible.
- Have hiked well over 10 miles multiple times since purchase, really like them.
- Still getting used to the lacing system, but it's not difficult.
- I have a narrow foot, and these shoes fit just right through midfoot to heel.
- They feel very sturdy and supportive while still being very comfortable.
- I have narrow feet and they don’t slide around in these shoes.
- Keeps my feet happy & styling during my long twelve hour shifts running around taking care of patients.