Tgoma is the hardware you need to connect your tablet to your trampoline so you're the main character in your games. Sounds too futuristic to be true? But it is not! Tgoma wirelessly connects your tablet to your Springfree trampoline via Bluetooth. Sensors on the trampoline mat detect your movements and bring the virtual world out into the fresh air. Exercise while the kids play the tablet -for some parents a dream comes true. In the Playstore for Android and the Appstore for IOS, many apps and games can be downloaded that either train the brain or the muscles -or both. But that's not all: you can network with the Tgoma community worldwide, set goals for yourself, fight for seats in a leaderboard, and compare yourself to others.
-Hand goods for Tgoma games on the trampoline
-Connection via Bluetooth: sensors on the Springfree trampoline mat
-Apps available in the Playstore / Appstore
-Tgoma platform with many features
-Tablet not included
-A screen size between 7 and 11 inches is recommended
-The goods will be shipped 3 days after receipt of payment.
Springfree Trampoline - 8x13ft Large Oval Trampoline With Basketball Hoop and Ladder
--Limited-time offer: Professional assembly
- We’ve used smart engineering to design every inch of our trampoline.
- From our patented safety design to tgoma’s one at a time play feature, you’ll have peace of mind that your kids are having a safe, fun jumping experience.
- Springfree Trampolines are constructed using the highest quality materials and designed to stand the test of time so that your kids have safe outdoor play all year long!
- Our latest innovation, tgoma (sold separately) is the only digitally interactive trampoline game system that engages the entire family in backyard fun.
- It is UV tested to twice the industry standard so that it can withstand even the harshest sun.
- They have three layers of rust-protection that won’t flake or peel and are load tested to 1100 lbs (500kg).
- Every frame is fully inspected and assembled before leaving the factory.
- Tested to withstand more than 5,000 hours of harsh sun exposure.
- They are made from the same super-strong material as Boeing’s newest airplanes and the mat rods are tested to withstand millions of bounce cycles.
- Sensors on the trampoline mat connect via Bluetooth to your tablet.
- Using your body as a controller, the sensors track your movement creating an interactive experience.
- With games to exercise both the body and brain tgoma encourages families to go outside and be active.
- It did take awhile to install and was a little challenging to get the unique springs attached, but with a little help from my 17 year old son we did it very quickly.
- I would not recommend putting this together by yourself.
- Also watch the online video for the instructions and do NOT skip any steps or it will take you forever to put together.
- Aside from that the kids began jumping on the trampoline as soon as it was constructed.
- I had four of them jumping on it at the same time, even though they probably shouldn't have.
- The trampoline held their weight easily and they love the bounce on it.
- My kids also related to me that this trampoline had much better bounce than their cousin's Alleyoop trampoline.
- I was concerened as their are some other reviews that compare the two trampolines.
- This trampoline is by far safer as there are no metal springs, solidly & sturdily constructed, more surface area to jump on, fits in a smaller radius taking up less yard space, and last but not least has way BETTER bounce than those other very expensive trampolines.
- I would highly recommend this and it is definately worth the premium price.
- Its been a year and it has held up through the pouring rain.
- Countless hours have been spent on here with no injuries.
- Very high quality materials, and the design is brilliant.
- I like this size better than the smaller version -- I have a large 12 year old and a 9 year old and they can both hum on this without it being too close.
- Make sure the person assembling it reads all the directions first.
- Would have given this review a higher rating but it's hard enough to put together and when you add poor directions it makes for a long day.
- The kiddos would come in from bouncing(we don’t let them use the hoop together, because the ball bouncing around on the mat at the same time as two kids bouncing on the mat makes my thrice dislocated knee cringe) complaining that the hoop unsnapped on one side, without them touching it in any way.
- I was never actively watching the exact moment it happened, so assumed that they were not entirely correct and they had in fact accidentally bumped it or grabbed it or what have you, and I would get in and re-snap it.
- This happened again and again, with me getting increasingly frustrated with my poor kiddos, when it REALLY wasn’t their doing at all.
- I needed to sweep the pine needles off of the mat and took the opportunity to re-snap the hoop AGAIN, then without bouncing at all swept aprx 3/4 of the mat and it UNSNAPPED AGAIN!
- So I snapped it, REALLY making sure that the snap was seated properly, and it unsnapped again before I was done sweeping!
- So I started the warranty claim process and it was painful.
- I found out the customer must pay shipping costs for them to replace DEFECTIVE merchandise!
- Because I only allow them to use the hoop when my kiddos are bouncing solo, it’s actually barely been used!
Springfree Trampoline - 13ft Jumbo Square With Basketball Hoop and Ladder
- Whether it’s little kids learning their coordination, teenagers practicing moves, or mom and dad getting fit; this trampoline is fun and beneficial for every member of the family!
- Springfree Trampoline into the ultimate interactive platform.
- With high-energy games, educational games to fitness training apps for adults and kids alike, your entire family will love to discover this new way to play!
- NO SPRINGS = MORE JUMPING SPACE Designed for spacious backyard, the jumping surface of our 13ft square trampoline is equivalent to that of a 16ft square trampoline with springs.
- By the way I never told her I bought this so you can bet that was a fun call)
- The feeling of feeling safe is a great feeling as growing up my parents never let us have a trampoline because of how NOT safe they were.
- Until my two year old hid the bolts in the fiberglass rod holes.
- That took forever to figure out where the heck they are and a vacuum to suck out.
- Major important part is put the SAFETY NET ON BEFORE THE TRAMPOLINE MAT IS INSTALLED.
- Go through your contact list in your phone and sort your friends by size.
- Tell them to being extra shorts in case they crap the ones they have on trying to get the straight rod bent in the hole.
- Now a round trampoline I don't think would be that bad but the square one, WOWEEE.
- I think I have ever done it regards to assembling a toy.
- The reality is you are literally bending one rod at a time but as you get around the trampoline you are now bending all of them.
- Took about 4 hours to assemble with only getting help during the second half.
- But the assembly of it I will cherish those memories forever.
- On the first day my kids got home from school at 3:15 and didn't get off until dinner then went back on and got off at 9:15 pm!
- It is so bouncy that almost all my kids can dunk on it!
- The basketball hoop really has improved my kids b-ball skills.
- The kids love it and can't wait to get home from school to jump.
- It is well constructed and seems as though it will hold up for years.
- Ron needs to man up put the thing together and stop disappointing his poor kids.
- My Wife and I were able to put it together in about 3 hours.
- It is important to read the instructions and we both did that and watched a couple of the videos and avoided some of the earlier complaints regarding putting together the trampoline.
- Also, we were happy with the quality of the product top to bottom.
- If you are looking for a family fun gift I would recomende getting the springfree trampoline.
- However, the reason for 4 stars is that it is a real bear to put together.
- Despite the videos which are helpful it is still very difficult to put the whole thing together.
Springfree Trampoline S155 Installation Tgoma
This video covers how to install tgoma onto your S155 Springfree Trampoline. Before you start jumping, review the safe jumping