The small and agile Cruiser skateboard by Stuf is your faithful companion for short routes through the city.
The LED lights in the axle suspensions can light up at the push of a button in three different flashing phases.
-LED lights in the axles
-Admissible rider weight: up to max. 100Kg
-Assembly: Topmount -cross
-Concave: Zero Concave with Kicktail
-Bearings: ABEC 7
-Wheels: 60mm / soft Note: The board should not be exposed to wet!
Pack of 4, BYB Super Bright 9 LED Mini Aluminum Flashlight with Lanyard, Assorted Colors, Batteries Not Included, Best Tools for Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Backpacking, Fishing, BBQ and EDC
- If you’re truly looking for premium flashlights for everyday carry, emergency light for sudden power failure, or small camping light for kids,
you can’t go wrong with these BYBLIGHT Super Bright mini 9 LED flashlights.
- Pocket-sized but really powerful, they are the ideal flashlights for having around the house or in an emergency.
- Keep one in your purse, one in survival kit, one in the car and one in kids room and peace of mind.
- Main Features:
★ Contains (9) super bright LED bulbs producing 30-lumens of light output with a 20-foot beam distance
★ Constructed of sturdy material (aluminum) and comes in assorted colors (blue, silver, red and black)
★ Easy to use.
- Each flashlight has a tail cap push button switch for simple on and off
★ Improved nylon lanyard is convenient to hang in any place or just pull the flashlight from your toolkit
★ Powered by (3) AAA batteries, easy-to-get, NOT INCLUDED.
- Weather resistant design is ideal for everyday carry and use in all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Here at BYBLIGHT, Specialized Manufacturer and Brand, we’re working towards Bringing YOU the Good Value Products on the Market.
- You should remove the batteries at least a month and visually inspect the inside of the flashlights for signs of corrosion.
- If your flashlights are used infrequently, e.g., once a month or less, it is recommend to remove the batteries and store them separately.
- This helps guard against corrosion and may also prolong batteries life.
- I am also keeping my original review at the bottom to illustrate my previous frustration.
- My frustration was heard by Bylight’s customer service who took it upon themselves to reach out to me.
- Their customer service was astonishing and gracious for my original review’s candor.
- Reason number two was that they offered to send me replacement flashlights at a deep, deep discount.
- I accepted and now I have four working flashlights that don’t melt through batteries like flame through fuses.
- Reason number three, and the one and only reason why they deserve 4 stars instead of 5, is that their customer service asked me in exchange for them sending me new flashlights at a deep discount, I change my review to a more positive one.
- Because their customer service continued to send me email after email after email to remind me to change it.
- If it weren’t for the constant emails over and over and over and over again, they would have received 5 stars.
- Energizer makes a better kind of flashlight and for cheaper.
- Within a few days two of these broke and could not be repaired.
- One melts through batteries like a flame through a fuse.
- I have had them a month now and they all seem to work fine.
- They run off 3 – AAA batteries and you cant beat a 4 pk for a great price.
- You cannot expect to light up your entire back yard with these, but you can light up a room at night if the power goes out.
- Switches on the lights seem to be sturdy and cases are aluminum.
- I’ve also got one in my car and one attached to a backpack.
- They fit perfectly in your hand, attached to a backpack or a travel bag, keep in your pocket, there are tons of places to keep them.
- They are also perfect size to keep on your nightstand if you have a weapon that you need to grab in the middle of the night.
- THE BAD:
Honestly, I haven’t found anything bad about these flashlights yet.
- They are items that you don’t really use that often, so nothing has come up.
- I’d also suggest that you buy two or three of these at one time.
- You will find several places in your home and car that you can keep these little things in case of an emergency.
- These are also great for little gifts, stocking stuffers, etc.
- It won’t take up hardly any space and when the lights go out, you’ll be glad you have these.
- They are definitely better than cheap lights that I bought at Walmart that crapped out!<
- All four flashlights are broken after about 4-6 weeks during normal use, about 1-2 times per week.
- Then I started shaking them and got them to work for a minute or two.
- After checking the problem I found out its the switch in the head of the flashlight.
- Due to the fact that the company honors their warranty and customer service I will add two more stars.
- I will keep an eye on how the new flashlights perform and when they will break.
- They are light aluminum, and you must be careful not to cross thread the caps when screwing them on.
- They are very bright, and small enough to fit nicely in a pocket, purse, or sporran.
- For sporran wearers, they fit into the piper’s pouch on the belt, as well.
- Many reviewers tell us that some of their lights didn’t work.
- That was my experience, too: I checked all batteries before I installed them, then I installed them, then three of the four flashlights didn’t work.
- So, I removed the batteries in the inoperative units, reseated the batteries in the holder, and reinstalled the battery holder.
- It is easy to get those little springs and the nubs on the batteries to be just off enough to cause the flashlight to fail.
- So, if they don’t work, start over, and make sure all the little contacts are as they should be.
- I needed one for taking the dog out in the dark and it works perfectly.
- I placed the other three around the house in case of a power outage.
- They use three AAA batteries so we’ll so how often they’ll need replacing.
- They fit in the palm of my hand, and I really like the materials and colors.
- The lights work great and the flashlights are really handy.
- Wasn’t what I wanted, but it’s not eligible for return.
Kootek 5 Pack Super Mini Flashlights LED Waterproof Zoomable Bright Tactical Flashlight for Kids Child Outdoor Hiking Biking Camping Cycling Emergency Light (0.83 Inch Wide)
- Solid Aluminum body casing resists rust and corrosion, which makes them very convenient for camping, car, cycling, hiking, power failure, tool drawer, BBQ, etc.
- Cute and compact, it can easily fit into a carry bag so you will always have it on hand when needed.
- Ideal for everyday carry and use in all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Kids Flashlights
Small enough to fit in/clip on your pocket, handbag, belt and purse.
- Pack Super Mini Flashlight
Came with 5 pack enough for the whole family to carry during camping or power outage.
- Portable Handheld Flashlights
Pocket-sized but really powerful, they are the ideal flashlights for having around the house or in an emergency.
- Well made, Zoom and Switch feel good, use tip of finger to turn on (small button), fits in pants pocket nicely.
- I have ordered 3 boxes of the flashlights now, I have given them to family members and friends to use and let me know how they like them.
- Each person has said they are bright on the 1AA battery and very handy because it fits in your pocket nicely.
- None of them have Quit working, only replace the battery and it’s like new again.
- They’re perfect for indoor use or shorter range outdoors.
- If you want a light that is bright enough to use as a bike headlight or to see longer distances you will need a much more expensive little light or else a bigger one.
- I chose these particular lights because the clip is oriented so that I can attach them to the bill of my cap when I need both hands free like when working on my vehicles.
- Other choices would have the light pointed at my forehead.
- The telescoping head Zooms in nicely at pretty far distances.
- I am able to keep a flashlight in different places of the house in case of power failure.
- It does focus, but I am talking about at the lights widest spread.
- Also, lasts a long time on one AA battery without getting hot.
- Hate it when I can’t find a flashlight and I want to look in a dark cabinet, etc.
- I keep many on my boat also, so I can have light without having the motor running to use boat lights (i.e.
- And, they don’t have the sharp edges on the lens end some have, for “self defense” so they say, so these go in and out of pockets easily.
- The slide action zoom is very easy to use with just one hand.
- The zoomable head is too loose and requires adjustment for each use.
- The switch in the tail assembly cannot be thumb operated.
- I can’t activate it with my adult thumb and my 10 year old can’t with hers.
- Other than those two problems it produces bright light for a very small flashlight.
- It’s very small, so it fits in the palm of hand and can easily be stored in pocket, purse or glove box.
- The clip is sturdy and will help keep the flashlight in place when not in use, they can be clipped onto my hat or leash as well.
- And it is bright enough to see what’s going on ahead of where you’re walking.
- The beam adjustment is made by moving the tip of the flashlight in and out.
- The beam brightness is very impressive, only powered by just 1 A battery.
- The flashlight appears to be very well built and sturdy, so it wouldn’t broke when take a beating such as dropping or stepping on it.
- For a small light, this is truly very awesome and the build quality is very good.
- Never seems to be one where I wanted it, so now I can add 5 more.